Video Content Producer
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Video Content Producer
Reports to: Head of Production
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 30/09/2021
We’re on the hunt for a talented Video Content Producer to lead the creation of engaging video in our busy Production department. If you’re an experienced, innovative video all-rounder producing exciting, slick content – we’d love to hear from you!
With ambitious growth plans here at HOME, we’re putting together a crack team of in-house video content creators, to deliver hard-working, inspiring video for our clients. It’s a rare opportunity to get in from the ground floor and help shape the direction we take – from creative direction and style of our video content, to the programmes and kit we use.
We’re looking for someone who’s creative and inventive, with high attention to detail. Experience in shooting, editing, and motion graphics is essential, and if you have photography skills then even better! You must be confident shooting with various camera and sound/lighting kit, and working with software such as Adobe Creative Suite/Final Cut/Davinci Resolve. You must also be able to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programs.
As the role will naturally involve regular travel and hours outside the usual 9-5, we’re looking for someone with energy, grit and a love for the job. At HOME we encourage ambition and entrepreneurial spirit. So in return if you’ve got the determination and ideas, we’ve got the perfect space for you to grow.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Taking client briefs to create a broad range of branded video content – from 5sec social shots to longer form 3min brand films
- Collaborating with our Creative, Design and PR & Social teams, to develop video campaign concepts and storyboards. You’ll have the opportunity to own the ideas from concept to completion
- Working with our in-house Producers to plan and execute shoots – ranging from documentary to studio, local, and global
- Post-production, including offline editing, grade, audio and finishing
- Championing video production within the agency
- Hiring, purchasing and maintaining necessary camera equipment and programmes
- Data wrangling, file management and implementation of storage systems
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Please fire over your CV and a few examples of your work to Cat.Cronin@homeagency.co.uk.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.