* No recruitment agencies please *
Reports to: Senior Strategist
Team: Insight and Strategy
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 30/07/2021
We’re hunting for a mid-weight Strategist to join our growing team. You’ll be working as part of the largest Insight & Strategy team outside of London, across multiple brands and sectors – from gambling, travel, and FMCG right through to finance and retail.
In the Insight & Strategy team, we’re responsible for distilling insights, and using this understanding of human behaviour to create compelling brand, marketing, and campaign strategies. You may have more familiarity with one of these specialisms at the moment, but you’ll have the opportunity to hone your skills and apply your knowledge across a broad spectrum of different types of strategic project. Whatever the project type, and whichever client you are working on, you’ll be responsible for creating clarity and setting the direction so the rest of the agency can do their best work.
Ideally, you’ll have a keen interest or background in FMCG as a sector, and in brand strategy as a discipline. So if you know your supermarket aisles, and love getting to grips with what really makes a brand distinctive in the long term, this could be the role for you.
We’re after someone with at least three years experience; you may already be operating at this level in another agency or client side, or you may be an Exec looking to take on a bigger challenge.
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
This is the right role if you…
- Can see through complexity to the heart of the problem we need to solve
- Know how to unearth the simple and surprising truths that fuel amazing work
- Are passionate about understanding people, and what makes them tick
- Have a keen interest in culture and the world around us, and how these trends affect our behaviour
- Can present your thinking in a compelling way that brings everyone on the journey
- Are confident to own projects, and support senior team members on larger clients and pitches
- Are curious and want to continually learn and develop your own strategic skills
- Have an interest in brand, marketing, and campaign strategy as the way to make sure brands matter more to people
- Are keen to start to develop your management skills and help bring on Insight Execs, work experience students and interns.
Sound like your kind of challenge? Please drop an email to Strategy.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.