Strategic Planner/Senior Strategic Planner
* No recruitment agencies please *
We’ve got an opening in our team for a mid-weight or senior Strategic Planner. You’ll be working as part of the Strategy team, across multiple brands and sectors – from gambling, travel, and FMCG right through to finance and retail.
Our Strategic Planning team are channel agnostic, working with other Homies across Advertising and Digital Experience to create activity that connects with people. For that reason, while we’re after someone with at least 3 or 4 years as a Planner or Strategist, we’re not picky about where you’ve picked that experience up. You could be from a creative or media agency, or you may have relevant skills from your time client side as a Marketing or Brand Manager. The important thing is that you’ll really care about creating amazing advertising or experiences for brands, that are founded in compelling insights into human behaviours, and are rooted in the wider cultural context.
This could be the role for you if you:
- Can see through complexity to the heart of the problem we need to solve
- Know how to unearth the simple and surprising truths that fuel amazing work
- Are passionate about understanding people, and what makes them tick
- Know how to set a direction that is channel agnostic, and lead multi-disciplinary teams to bring it to life
- Can weigh up the different options and put together a compelling framework for communications
- Can present your thinking and bring everyone on the journey
- Are keen to continually push your own standards, and the standards of others around you
- Can work on your own, but can also facilitate a workshop session with 20 other opinionated people
Sound like your kind of challenge? Drop an email to Sarah.Wareham@homeagency.co.uk with your CV and a covering letter.