Senior Strategic Planner (maternity cover)
We are looking for a Senior Strategic Planner to work in our Insight & Strategy team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
You’ll be working across multiple sectors – from gambling, travel, through to finance & retail. Our Strategic Planners are at the heart of the agency – they create the organising principle which all the other teams can rally around to deliver amazing work.
We’re looking for someone who knows which human truths are going to power great work and has experience working with media, creative, and digital teams to bring those to life. Wherever you’ve gained your experience, you’ll have a passion for brands, marketing, communications – and have an eye on the future of the industry as well. You’ll enjoy working with specialists from different disciplines and know that by working together we can create ideas that matter more to people.
• You will steer and deliver channel agnostic strategies that are customer first
• You will use insight to guide how we as an agency solve communications challenges to ensure the brand shows up in culture.
• You will plan against a given communication challenge and decide the task for the brand and how consumers will experience their brands in the different touch points
• You will work hand-in-hand with squads formed from Account Direction as well as other specialists across Strategy, Advertising and Digital Experience.
• You will develop the organising principle that will guide all outputs and help our work be more memorable and highly salient.
You’ll be part of our team of 12 planners, strategists and brand experts and if you have an open curious mind, an insatiable appetite for information and trends, and a creative way of looking at the world you will fit right in. A love of post-it notes wouldn’t go amiss either!
Sound like your kind of challenge? Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.