* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: SEO Analyst
Reports to: Head of SEO
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 22/10/2021
If you’re in the know with all things SEO, you could be the one for us!
Due to an influx of exciting new projects, we’re looking to expand our experienced team with a passionate SEO Analyst. We’ll need you to have strong communication skills so you can build solid relationships both within the agency and with clients, be able to translate technical knowledge into easily understandable information and help confidently deliver it so that teams internally can act on and clients can understand.
To thrive in this role, the ideal candidate would already have around two to three years’ experience in an agency background and hands on experience with the below responsibilities:
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting SEO audits of client properties and review campaigns to identify issues, resulting in actionable recommendations
- Reviewing on-going activity in order to provide insights into client performance
- Providing recommendations to client campaigns as required, on both short and long-term levels
- Categorising topics relevant for new clients, in order to carry out keyword research and content audits, and creating standing briefs for content production
- Determining and clearly communicating any issues or objectives with all parties involved in a campaign, both internally and externally, and with solutions
- Working with wider marketing teams to ensure consistency and coherence of all marketing efforts
- Being an advocate for learning by continually working on improving your own skills, keeping up with on-going changes in the industry, sharing developments with the wider company and updating internal processes and documentation
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programs
Ready to get stuck in? Great! We can’t wait to hear from you. Please apply via this link.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.