Senior UI Designer
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior UI Designer to join our Digital Experience team based in Leeds city centre.
You’ll be working with a passionate and progressive team of designers, marketers and developers to deliver world-class digital experiences. Balancing the needs of global brands and their audiences to deliver a range of solutions from big ideas through to user journeys and finely tuned design systems.
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to be challenged, to take on ideas and turn to others for inspiration. Our new Senior UI Designer will have a passion for conceptual creative, a genuine desire to improve, and a collaborative work style.
Some of your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Designing fine-tuned UI that is both beautiful and functional
- Taking the lead on a range of projects and having a real say in the direction of the work
- Translating wireframes, sketches and input from cross-functional teams into creative and memorable brand experiences
- Creating best-in-class design systems for international brands
- Working closely with internal and external developers to translate interactions and design requirements to development
- Accurately scoping and estimating all UI tasks and projects
- Producing low & high fidelity prototypes
- Keeping abreast of new developments, techniques, platforms and technologies and sharing best practices
You’ll need at least four years of experience designing digital user interfaces for leading brands, plus a couple of years of experience leading UI design on projects. Experience working with design systems and atomic design will come in useful too. You’ll need to be comfortable running workshops, discovery sessions and meetings with clients and internal stakeholders. Great attention to detail and solid organisational skills go without saying, as well as having mastered Adobe CC & Sketch.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, send your application to Chris.Brown@homeagency.co.uk.