We’ve got an opening up in Leeds for a Senior Strategist. You’ll be working as part of the Insight & Strategy team across multiple sectors – from gambling and travel through to finance and retail. You’ll be interested and curious, and want to explore brand strategy, the ambitions that will get the business where it needs to be, and the platforms we can build strong brand communications and experiences from.
You’ll have at least 3 or 4 years as a Planner or Strategist under your belt, but we’re not picky about where you’ve picked them up. You could be from a creative or media agency, or you may have relevant skills from your time client side as a Marketing or Brand Manager. As we’re increasingly working on business strategies as well, you could well have a consulting background.
It goes without saying you’ll be able to put together a compelling presentation, talk about high-level strategy with high level clients, and work with creatives to make campaigns the best they can be. But what we’re really looking for is that weird blend of opposites that makes a HOME Strategist amazing!
- If you’re passionate about brand, marketing and communications strategy and can see how these projects fit together to achieve growth for a client
- If you’re able to work with tried and tested models, but also able to create better ways of working for yourself and those around you
- If you’re able to critique and push creative work but are equally at home talking about the commercial benefits of a business strategy with a client
- If you’re keen to continually push your own standards, and the standards of others around you
- If you’re happy to work on your own, but can also facilitate a workshop session with 20 other opinionated people.
Sound like your kind of challenge? Drop an email to Sarah.Wareham@homeagency.co.uk with your CV and a covering letter.
N.B. We’ve had a few issues with the email address for this role, so if you’ve applied and not heard back yet, your CV may have never got through to us, please try again!