Senior Strategist (CHILLI)
CHILLI, part of the Home Group, are growing and are looking for a senior strategic mind to join the team to help to develop new brands and amazing designs that will change people’s behaviour. This is a full-time role for CHILLI, but you’ll also have close links with the wider Insight & Strategy team in the Home Group.
We want someone who has experience working with senior teams on brand strategy, but we’re not picky about where this experience has come from; you could be a planner from a design, advertising or research agency, or alternatively you may have relevant skills from your time as a branding specialist or as a senior brand manager within a client business.
It goes without saying you’ll be able to put together a compelling presentation, talk about high-level strategy with senior clients, and work with our design teams to make sure your insights are brought to life in brand and packaging design.
The ideal candidate would also:
- Have knowledge of and a passion for good design
- Preferably have experience in the food industry – or at the very least loves to talk about it!
- Open minded and curious, with a love of looking at new things and challenging conventions
- Grounded with a good grasp of the commercial realities affecting food brands
- Patient, calm and confident with a real perfectionist streak when it comes to the details
- Fantastic presenter with the ability to bring people on the journey with you
- Able to condense lots of information into concise insights that drive brands forward
- Ideally, to have experience working with both qualitative and quantitative information
We’re flexible on hours, and this could be a full time or part time position depending on the right candidate. If you’d like to find out more, drop an email to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.