Senior SEO Analyst
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Senior SEO Analyst
Reports to: Head of SEO
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 22/10/2021
Calling all SEO superstars! We’re on the hunt for a passionate and capable Senior SEO Analyst to join our experienced team.
It’s an exciting time in the team with lots of new work to get stuck into, so we are looking to welcome someone onboard to hit the ground running. We’ll need you to have strong communication skills so you can build solid relationships both within the agency and with clients and be able to translate technical knowledge into digestible information. You’ll be able to establish yourself as a voice of the team and help in confidently delivering information that both teams internally and clients can understand and act on.
The ideal candidate for this role would already have around three to four years’ experience in agency background and have hands on experience with the below responsibilities:
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting SEO audits of client properties and review campaigns to identify issues, resulting in actionable recommendations
- Reviewing on-going activity in order to provide insights into client performance
- Providing recommendations to client campaigns as required, on both short and long-term levels
- Categorising topics relevant for new clients, in order to carry out keyword research and content audits, and creating standing briefs for content production
- Determining and clearly communicating any issues or objectives with all parties involved in a campaign, both internally and externally, and with solutions
- Working with wider marketing teams to ensure consistency and coherence of all marketing efforts
- Being an advocate for learning by continually working on improving your own skills, keeping up with on-going changes in the industry, sharing developments with the wider company and updating internal processes and documentation
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programs
Up for the challenge? Great! We can’t wait to hear from you. Please apply via this link.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.