Senior Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our client delivery team. We need someone with experience of running global projects which touch multiple teams internally and externally.
You will be the ‘go to person’ on projects, developing strong collaborative relationships, deploying effective controls, and ensuring scope is defined and delivered to meet all time, cost and quality expectations.
• Working across all of HOME’s departments to ensure smooth delivery of client projects
• Running projects efficiently whilst looking for opportunities to be innovative with integration
• Giving accurate and timely updates to clients and internal teams
• Following internal and client delivery methods and delegating effectively to team members
• Effectively resourcing and building strong project teams
• Building strong relationships within the business and with clients/suppliers
• An understanding of agile and scrum methodologies
• Knowledge of large scale content management systems such a Sitecore
• Experience using project management tools such as Trello, SLACK, Confluence and Jira
• Working on global digital projects and programmes of work
• Managing multiple stakeholders
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, drop a copy of your CV to Nicola.Good@homeagency.co.uk.