Senior Marketing Manager
We’re on the hunt for a Senior Marketing Manager to join us in Leeds and define, lead and implement the agency’s overall marketing strategy through a period of extremely ambitious growth for HOME.
Working with a Senior Marketing Exec and supported by the Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for implementing a multi-channel marketing plan to raise our profile, build our reputation and increase quality in-bound leads, as well as being a key player in the alignment of the New Business and Marketing teams.
This role will be incredibly varied and you’ll be responsible for a whole host of activity, but some of your key responsibilities will include:
– Working with the Chief Commercial Officer to plan annual budgets and oversee and report on monthly marketing spend.
– Creating and delivering integrated campaigns to drive awareness of HOME and its services; helping us achieve stand-out in a competitive agency market.
– Planning, organising and promoting HOME’s own events to drive new business.
– Identifying and progressing opportunities to raise the agency’s profile through PR.
– Ensuring HOME’s owned channels including website, social channels, digital ads and external profiles are reflective of the agency’s proposition, services and clients, and contributing to and overseeing the production of high-quality content for these channels.
– Advising the wider Home Group (CHILLI, fusion) on their marketing/PR activity on an ad hoc basis, spotting opportunities for integration with HOME along the way.
We need you to have experience of managing brand strategy either client or agency side – and general agency experience is a plus, but not essential. You’ll need to have strong cross-channel experience from social and email through to PPC and PR. Being ambitious goes without saying, as does being highly organised and having strong attention to detail.
If this sounds like an opportunity that’s up your street, send over your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.