Senior Integrated Planner
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Senior Integrated Planner
Reports to: Head of Integrated Planning
Team: Integrated Planning
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds Dockside
Closing Date: 09/08/2021
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic marketer to come and join our Integrated Planning team.
As Senior Integrated Planner, you’ll be expected to translate strategy and key insights into actionable plans and briefs. You’ll do this by defining and owning how a brand will show up across all potential channels, proposing integrated experiences that build brands and maximise effectiveness.
The exact mix of skills and experience will vary by individual, but an underlying awareness of the following disciples is key in order to support an integrated approach to customer-centric marketing:
- Campaign planning
- Comms planning
- Digital experience
- Data and insight
- Paid, earned and owned channels
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting journey mapping, audience planning and persona development
- Using insights to set direction, make recommendations and define ‘the brief’ that answers a client problem
- Taking a brand strategy and forming a brand experience plan that considers key brand goals and brand actions across multiple touch points
- Planning and executing marketing programmes across the customer lifecycle (awareness to advocacy) that include different types of campaigns (brand building, brand engagement and sales activation)
- Conducting multi-channel campaign planning – considering where and how the brand needs to show up across which channels
- Forming different types of ideas that are interesting, relevant and deliver on brand goals
- Defining what success looks like with objectives and appropriate metrics and KPIs
- Providing clear and simple briefs to specialist planning teams (Media, PR, Creative, Content, Analytics, UX/UI, Adtech and Martech)
- Employing a continuous improvement mindset and using data and insight to drive ongoing performance of marketing activity
- Running face-to-face and online workshops
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
You must feel at home in the demanding, fast-paced world of a marketing agency and feel excited by the opportunities this provides. You’ll need to be able to quickly change your focus from one industry to another, but no matter what the category, your passion for great marketing campaigns should shine through.
Other skills we’re after include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to quickly form a rapport and build relationships
- Willingness to take accountability and ownership
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programmes
We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering multi-channel marketing programmes that put the customer at the heart of everything they do. If this sounds like you, then you could you be the one for us. To apply, please fire your CV over here.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.