Senior Digital Experience Planner
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to work in our Experience Planning team to design and manage high performance, multichannel marketing programmes.
As a Senior Digital Experience Planner, you’ll be passionate about creating outstanding customer experiences that build brands and drive sales. To do this you’ll need to operate across three key skills areas: campaign planning, technology and insights/analytics.
The exact mix and background of skills and experience will vary by individual but the key is awareness across these different disciplines to support an innovative, agile and integrated approach to customer centric marketing programmes.
As a Senior Planner you should have a good understanding of how to execute marketing programmes across all stages of the customer lifecycle (from awareness to advocacy) on multiple channels.
You will have experience of being responsible for projects and owning them throughout the planning processes. Operating upstream to define the customer and business need for marketing and downstream to brief the activation of programme into specialist teams.
You should be a strategic thinker, able to see the bigger picture and connect all the dots. On projects that require cross-departmental collaboration you’ll work as the representative from the Experience Planning team, helping to define the client problem and working with others to create the best possible solution.
Should the solution involve the Experience Planning team, you’ll become responsible for that project and become the red thread that pulls in experts from all relevant areas to deliver an exceptional digital experience.
You must feel at home in the fast-paced, accountable world of a marketing agency and feel excited by the opportunities this provides. You’ll need to be able to quickly change your focus from one industry to another, but no matter what the category your passion for great marketing campaigns should shine through.
Here’s a bit more on what you’ll be required to do:
• Architect outstanding, cross-channel customer experiences
• Define value propositions and campaign plans inline with the wider brand strategy
• Apply customer centric thinking and agile techniques to marketing planning
• Integrate the use of data and insights into all marketing programmes, campaign development and delivery
• Develop interesting and innovate marketing campaigns
• Define the objectives, metrics and KPIs of all marketing activity and ensure these are monitored throughout
• Conduct customer journey mapping (empathy and touchpoint)
• Work collaboratively across departments to solve client problems and translate the solutions into actionable marketing programmes
• Produce briefs for specialist teams (Media, PR, Content, Analytics, UX/UI, Adtech and Martech)
• Coordinate end to end marketing programmes maximising efficiency and productivity where possible
• Employ a continuous improvement mindset with campaign testing, measurement and optimisation as standard
• Facilitate client workshops
• Act as the lead planner across various teams on complex projects with responsibility for the end to end delivery of the experience
We’re looking for planners who are genuinely excited at the prospect of growing brands by delivering outstanding digital experiences. If this sounds like you then you could you be the one for us. Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.