Senior Digital Data Analyst
* No recruitment agencies please *
We’re looking for an experienced (5+ years), creative, consumer-centric and commercially-focused Senior Digital Data Analyst to plan and optimise high performance, multichannel marketing programmes that deliver outstanding consumer experiences.
The core competence here is analytics. But we want someone that thinks bigger and adopts a very applied approach to leverage the related disciplines of branding; CX/product design; CRM planning; proposition development; UI/UX; analytics; creative (copywriting) and digital channels (PPC/Display; SEO; CRO; email; social media and mobile marketing).
We need someone who thinks (and wants to be involved) beyond web analytics and takes a holistic, cross-channel, customer-level approach to data discovery. HOME is committed to investing in growing its analytics offering to embrace the opportunities of data-first marketing through automation, machine learning and real-time decision engines. We need someone to help shape and manage this process leading from the front with a hands-on approach.
You will need to be digitally-oriented, self-sufficient and proactive in spotting the next big opportunities for our clients. Importantly, you’ll be able to take a strategic view when presented with data challenges and have knowledge and experience in statistical analysis or data science techniques.
Alongside this, you will need to enjoy managing and developing a team of equally passionate analysts and engineers within the HOME Data team. You will be a great people person, and someone who enjoys helping people to develop and grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to define and lead the HOME analytics proposition in line with the overall business strategy and broader agency value proposition
- Managing and administering the HOME analytics technology set and environment whilst keeping your finger on the pulse for the latest data tech developments
- Managing a set of Data Analysts, and being part of the team that defines the development of that team both in hiring and skillset
- Executing analytics briefs in a timely and value-adding manner
- Defining campaign KPIs and metrics
- Designing KPI Dashboards/reporting, experience collating, troubleshooting and visualising data is important (Google Data Studio)
- Defining website tagging strategy (GA/GA360)
- Exhibiting innovation and lateral thinking in analytics, problem solving and opportunity spotting
- Work collaboratively with across departments to help define and implement data strategy
- Exploring the potential of the next generation of analytics and how we harness the power of machine learning and other data science techniques
- Developing attribution models and rich, cross-channel insights
Required skills and experience include:
- Being numerate and confident in tag management, digital marketing and data visualisation
- SQL skills and to be confident using analytical tools such as R, GA and GA 360
- Proven success in a senior data role, with 5+ years of working in a data-specific role with marketing data
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and in designing, leading and implementing data strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Experience in programming and areas such as brand strategy and customer journey mapping are desirable but not essential
Crucially, you must be curious and enjoy solving the data puzzle, asking the right questions and revealing the ‘killer insights’ that will shape campaigns. Reckon you’re up for the challenge? We’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com.