Senior Digital Creative
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Senior Digital Creative
Reports to: Executive Creative Director
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
We are looking for a creative with a proven history of elevating brands by creating big ideas that harness the latest in technology and come to life across digital channels, including owned, earned and paid media.
As a Senior Digital Creative you’ll be an ideas person first and foremost, but with a love of new technology and media. And you’ll know how to make best use of them to create compelling campaigns that truly connect with people and ultimately, deliver results.
We want a team player who is comfortable wearing the captain’s armband, making decisions, inspiring others and leading from the front.
An understanding and interest in sports betting and gaming would be beneficial but not essential.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role include:
- Creating innovative, industry-leading digital-first ideas
- Integrating the latest technologies to elevate brand experiences
- Using data to test and learn, creating responsive, effective campaigns
- Presenting your ideas both internally and to clients
- Working closely with other departments to help ideas go further
We are a relatively small creative team. We work hard. We work fast. We work with and for each other. So passion, hunger, thick skin and team spirit are all essential.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get your creative muscles flexing, then please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.