Senior Data Analyst
We are looking for an experienced, creative, consumer-centric and commercially-focused Senior Data Analyst to plan and optimise high performance, multichannel marketing programmes that deliver outstanding consumer experiences.
The core competence is analytics. But we want someone that thinks bigger and adopts a very applied approach to leverage the related disciplines of : branding; CX/product design; CRM planning; proposition development; UI/UX; analytics; creative (copywriting) and digital channels (PPC/Display; SEO; CRO; email; social media and mobile marketing).
We need someone who thinks (and wants to be involved) beyond web analytics and takes a holistic, cross-channel, customer-level approach to data discovery. HOME is committed to investing in growing its analytics offering to embrace the opportunities of marketing automation, machine learning and real-time decision engines. We need someone to help shape and manage this process leading from the front with a hands-on approach.
You will need to be technically-oriented, self-sufficient and proactive in assembling data sets for analysis. Crucially you will be curious and enjoy solving the data puzzle, asking the right questions and revealing the ‘killer insights’ that will shape campaigns.
We will need you to be numerate and confident in tag management, digital marketing and data visualisation. You’ll also need SQL skills and to be confident using analytical tools such as Tableau, R, GA and GA 360. Experience in areas such as brand strategy, customer journey mapping and having programming experience are desirable but not essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to define and lead the HOME analytics proposition in line with the overall business strategy and broader agency value proposition
- Managing and administering the HOME analytics technology set and environment
- Executing analytics briefs in a timely and value-adding manner
- Defining campaign KPIs and metrics
- Designing KPI Dashboards/reporting (Google Data Studio)
- Defining website tagging strategy (GA/GA360)
- Auditing and benchmarking website analytics configuration (GA/GA360)
- Campaign testing, measurement and optimisation in line with campaign objectives
- Exhibiting innovation and lateral thinking in analytics, problem solving and opportunity spotting
- Exploring the potential of the next generation of analytics and how we harness the power of machine learning
- Developing attribution models and rich, cross-channel insights
You will be working in a fast moving agency environment, so being a good communicator and a team player are musts. Reckon you’re up for the challenge? We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.