(Senior) AIO/SEO Analyst
We’re on the hunt for a (Senior) Artificial Intelligence Optimisation (AIO)/ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Analyst to join our busy AIO team up in Leeds. In this role, you’ll be required to…
• Independently conduct and organise audits of client properties and review campaigns to identify issues, resulting in actionable recommendations.
• Review on-going activity in order to provide insights into client performance, as well as providing recommendations to client campaigns as required, on both short and long-term levels.
• Categorise topics relevant for new clients, in order to carry out keyword research and content audits, and creating standing briefs for content production.
• Determine and clearly communicate any issues or objectives with all parties involved in a campaign, both internally and externally, and with solutions.
• Work with wider marketing teams, including offline, to ensure consistency and coherence of all marketing efforts.
• Be a leader for technology and AIO thinking within HOME, particularly in client account teams.
• Be an advocate for learning by continually working on improving your own skills, keeping up with on-going changes in the industry, sharing developments with the wider company and updating internal process documentation.
Up for the challenge? Fire over your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.