Senior Account Manager (Petcare)
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Senior Account Manager (Petcare)
Reports to: Account Director
Team: Client Services, Petcare Division
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 28/05/2021
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager, who wants to help deliver work that really matters to our clients.
Being the ‘go to person’ on a client, your core role will be developing strong client relationships as well as being fully responsible for all account jobs delivered. You’ll be focused on the details and passionate about both project delivery and about delivering great marketing. You are a keen learner and genuinely care about doing great work.
Someone with experience of running digital projects is advantageous, however not essential if you can demonstrate other key client service attributes. This role will report into a Leeds-based Account Director.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working hand-in-hand with our account and project directors, supporting them with proposal and brief writing, attending client meetings and planning and delivering projects
- Being the voice of our clients in the agency, expressing their concerns and challenges and translating them into briefs that will inspire other teams to produce work that meets and exceeds your objectives
- Getting involved in research for our clients across a number of areas, including competitor, market, marketing data and industry trends
- Managing day-to-day communications between the client and our team (and a whole host of other people in between)
- Working with internal resources in order to execute against clients’ strategies and goals, always keeping the clients best interests in mind
- Championing thought leadership and be at the forefront of any changes happening in digital marketing
- Asking questions, and looking for opportunities to be innovative and help our clients grow
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
- Top notch social skills and the natural ability to build relationships across all levels
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams
- Unbelievable organisational skills and a drive to get things done to deadline
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things digital
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers and giving their opinion
- A passion for not only developing yourself, but more importantly developing your clients as the rest will follow
- The uncanny ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge
- Likely five or more years experience in a digital focused client side marketing department or agency environment, but we’re open minded to different experiences and perspectives gained elsewhere
If you’d like to apply, send your CV to Jessica.Ramsey-Loy@homeagency.co.uk.