Senior Account Manager
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Senior Account Manager
Reports to: Account Director
Team: Client Services
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 30/09/2021
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager, who will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day delivery across a hugely diverse client portfolio. From fashion to food, you’ll be expected to add value to briefs based on a great understanding of the client and their respective industries, ensuring every opportunity is fulfilled. In this team, no two days are the same!
You will be measured on sustaining client relationships through high quality delivery, ensuring appropriate expectations and costs are always met. This success will be recognised in the respective financials of each client, as well as client satisfaction.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing, creating and owning key client-facing documents such as: client briefs, contact reports and WIP reports ensuring they are shared and understood by relevant stakeholders, as well as governing any documents created within their team
- Taking ownership of the financial proves for clients, ensuring we have consistent and correct estimating process, proposal writing as well as client approval of estimates and relevant purchase order receipt
- Ensuring delivery standards are met for all work, including Job Sheets and resource planning as appropriate
- Collaborating effectively with broader teams to understand need for support, as required
- Managing the PDP process for all direct reports and ensures the process is being effectively applied across the wider team
- Leading regular status meetings and calls with client to communicate status, capture issues and set actions
- Working closely with ADs to understand wider client vision and ambitions and to obtain full knowledge of the financial health and relationship status of each client, applying strong results awareness in decision making, ensuring commercial targets are achieved and expectations managed. Working with them to identify opportunities, improvements and efficiencies
- Collating monthly internal Client Status Reports, providing updates on: financials, work-in-progress, opportunities and issues
- Undertaking regular retrospective evaluations of client work to assess performance, identify opportunities and disseminate learnings
- Understanding the delivery methodology and consistently achieves AM Delivery Standards
- Being an active member and leader of the Account Management group with visibility within this domain to inspire and encourage those around you
- Having continuous visibility of resourcing pipeline, understanding where peaks are and escalating as a matter of urgency to ensure we are resourced appropriately
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
- Demonstrates confidence and independent critical thinking, who is curious to explore new ideas and is always striving to find better ways of working, whilst inspiring and leading others
- A clear communicator, who is capable of effective briefing and delegation to the wider team to ensure work is carried out in the correct strategic and/or tactical direction, whilst ensuring there is capacity to handle the required workload
- Firm but fair. Someone who can develop strong, trusting relationships with clients and Homies and who is viewed as a delivery expert that achieves consistent fulfilment of time expectations, quality standards and budget tolerances
- Capable of keeping a cool head to deliver work with a positive, passionate and practical attitude, sustaining high levels of resilience and calm during high pressure situations
- Able to understand their own weaknesses and demonstrates adaptability through proactive development of these areas, showing persistent desire to improve
- Must be able to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programs
Fancy applying? We’d love to hear from you. Please fire your CV and covering letter to: Polly.Compton@homeagency.co.uk.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.