Senior Account Executive
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Senior Account Executive
Reports to: Account Manager
Team: Client Services
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 30/09/2021
We’re looking for a driven Senior Account Executive to help support in delivering a range of exciting work for a large leading Travel industry client.
This role includes a rare breadth of responsibility for a SAE level position. You’ll be supporting the team to deliver a range of campaigns across the full media mix, gaining exposure and learning lots about Print, OOH, Digital, Radio and Motion formats. This is a fantastic opportunity to build the foundations of a broad marketing skillset at an early stage in your career. To do well in this role you’ll need to be enthusiastic, driven, a real team player and a fast learner.
Working within the Client Services Team, you’ll be supporting across a range of campaigns to assist delivery, ensure best practice, an outstanding client experience and quality output levels are reached consistently.
You will demonstrate potential to build strong trusting relationships and show a passion for delivering great marketing projects on time and to budget. You should have a positive outlook, be keen to learn and grow your skills, and be ready to roll your sleeves and ask questions. We expect you to be passionate about your role, our industry, and the work we do for our clients here at HOME.
The task at hand:
Working with our Account and Project Managers, supporting them with project delivery, brief writing, internal admin, quality checking, assisting with resource and project planning; your role will vary from day to day.
You’ll gain a range of experience from a variety of projects and work across a group of well-known brands and industry sectors including Travel, Retail and Healthcare. Your keen eye for detail, and enthusiasm for your role will always ensure high quality.
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
- Around 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing team, or agency environment.
- A can-do attitude, and an enthusiasm to learn and grow the level of support you provide to your team
- Clear and confident communication skills to work effectively alongside the wider HOME team and our clients where required
- A collaborative and enthusiastic work ethic, consistently striving to achieve positive outcomes and build relationships
- Ability to adopt a calm, practical and flexible attitude in high pressure situations
- A fast learner who is keen to learn the foundations of a range of marketing disciplines
- Being passionate about our industry and showing interest in latest developments and trends
- Ability to support in the delivery of multiple projects consecutively, whilst demonstrating strong organisation, communication, and attention to detail
- Demonstrating an ability to apply critical thinking to ensure any issues or concerns are discussed and managed effectively by the Account
- Managing teams you work within
- An appreciation and understanding of our agency capabilities and product offering
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programs
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply via this link.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.