Roll up roll up, we’re on the lookout for an intelligent and inquisitive Project Manager to join our Dockside team.
As our new Project Manager, you’ll have to be flexible, managing multiple projects and multiple job types. This will be predominantly across Development, Design, Data and SEO departments, so you’ll need deep experience of working with these teams. You’ll have to optimise time for the account teams, provide the agency with full visibility of scheduled work and balance the time people need with client and commercial pressures. And of course, delivering work on time, within budget and to high quality is a given.
Here’s a little more on what it is we’re looking for:
• Working knowledge of SCRUM and similar Agile methods
• The ability to solve problems, ensuring impediments impacting the Digital Experience (Development and Design) teams are removed or properly escalated
• Proactively sharing agile knowledge and practices across the whole organisation
• Collaborating with project owners and Heads of Department to plan and schedule projects
• English language skills on a communicative level, allowing you to work in an international environment
• Conflict management skills and knowledge about dedicated techniques
Practical knowledge of of product management tools including Azure DevOps, Trello and Git Hub would be a bonus, as would experience working in Software Development. If you have knowledge about scaled agile techniques, frameworks and methodologies (like SAFe, Nexus, LeSS, DAD) and of Six Sigma, that’d be even better.
If this sounds like the job for you, send your application to Tosh.Balding@homeagency.co.uk.