We’re currently hiring a Programme Manager to join our office in Leeds City Centre down at Leeds Dock.
Reporting to the Project Director, you’ll be responsible for the programme management of all workstreams relating to a complex, multi workstream, digital transformation initiative with a major client.
– Managing a team of project managers across the programme workstreams.
– Leading the programme effectively, developing ways of working and governance that support the successful delivery of the programme.
– Drive programme management best practice, including planning, governance, issue and risk management, stakeholder management and reporting.
– Defining and delivering effective programme communications.
What we’re looking for:
– A project management professional and practitioner, with a recognised qualification (e.g. PMI or APM practitioner).
– Mixed experience across different types of projects, including digital, change, and IT related activity.
– Extensive experience in broader aspects of programme, portfolio management, or strategic planning.
– Adept at designing and producing effective and thorough project reporting.
– Excellent impact and influencing skills, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders, driving programme objective alignment.
– Be an effective leader and will have experience of leading and coaching a project management team.
If the above sounds up your street, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.