We’re looking for a super organised Production Manager to join our growing Production team in Leeds.
Working closely with our Client Services and Creative teams as well as external production suppliers, you’ll manage productions across a broad range of clients and sectors to deliver TV, video content, photography and more. Ensuring projects are delivered to brief, on time, and within budget, while protecting the creative integrity of each concept. You’ll be confident in leading the production of smaller scale campaigns, and supporting Producers and the Head of Production on large campaigns.
You’ll have a positive, problem-solving mind set, and thrive in an environment where no two jobs are the same. You’ll need to be proactive and able to bring diverse cross-functional teams together with excellent communication and a can-do attitude. A proven track record and experience in managing advertising and content productions is a must, including experience of managing shoots and the post-production process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of production jobs across the agency, including collaborations on high-end campaigns with external production companies, and in-house production of smaller content work.
- Negotiating supplier fees and usage terms, securing bookings and managing day-to-day relationships with a host of external suppliers.
- Collaborating with in-house Creative and Client Services teams to agree, protect and deliver to the creative treatment, budget and timescale for each production.
- Planning and execution of productions, including management of casting, location scouting, shoots, post-production and VO sessions.
- Managing the upkeep of the supplier database and building supplier relationships.
- Contributing to the Production team planning process, providing timely and accurate timescales, budgets and reports.
If this sounds like the job for you, fire your CV and cover letter to Cat.Cronin@homeagency.co.uk.