* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Production Assistant
Reports to: Head of Production
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
We have a brilliant opportunity for a passionate and energetic Production Assistant to support our growing Production department.
This is a fast-paced role and you will need to be adaptable and organised, be naturally resilient, and happy to help out with a number of different tasks. At the core of this role is shoot prep, team and production admin, usage and file management, but you will also get to experience the exciting energy of large-scale shoots and learn a number of valuable skills for a career in production.
You will have experience working in an agency or production company environment, and have excellent organisational skills. Plus an interest and understanding in what makes great branded digital and social content.
You will also be working with our Producers to:
- Complete a Production Brief at the outset of each new project, in collaboration with Client Services, Creative and PR & Social
- Create production estimates and production schedules
- Keep Production Cost Trackers and Usage Cover Sheets up to date, and reporting them to our Client Services team in completion of a project
- Support with shoot prep – including casting, location scouting, prop sourcing, travel and accommodation booking etc
- Assist on shoot days – including model liaison, product and prop management, catering etc
- Support with post-production – including supply of specs, collation of amends, raising clock numbers, Clearcast liaison etc
- Purchase and archive stock photography, video clips and music
- Manage usage for models, VO artists, music, stock, animation etc
- Create weekly reports and update the Production WIP
- Manage end of project admin including expense reconciliation and filing final assets
- Manage Dropbox files of rushes and project files in support of the Motion team – including initial ingest following a shoot and archiving with naming and tagging system on completion of a project
- Raise supplier POs and processing invoices
If you’d like to be our new Production Assistant, please get in touch with Cat.Cronin@homeagency.co.uk with your CV and covering letter.