PR Senior Account Manager/PR Account Director
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: PR Senior Account Manager/PR Account Director
Reports to: PR, Social & Content Director
Team: Social & Content
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 28/02/2022
Calling all PR champions – we’re looking for an experienced PR Senior Account Manager/Account Director, to join our growing team and work across an exciting and varied set of clients.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving our PR function, creating strategies and bringing them to life – covering consumer and B2B, events, link acquisition, product placement, launches, journalist engagement and outreach.
You’ll be an excellent writer and have solid experience writing for a wide range of audiences. You’ll have a good eye for spotting a quality story and being able to turn it into an impactful PR campaign that delivers results.
You’ll also be able to run a busy press office, ensuring the monthly stories are new and exciting. You’ll have a supportive team around you, but you’ll be our go-to person for clients, coordinating all our activity and moving our PR offering forward.
It’s not essential that you’ve worked in every aspect of PR before, but we’ll need you to be able to adapt your experience to meet client needs. You’ll be client-facing, getting under the skin of the brands and their objectives, thinking creatively about the best ways to tell their story in the right places.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Pitching our PR services to clients, articulating how we will meet objectives and how the activity will fit into an integrated marketing plan
- Acting as the press office, looking out for opportunities and thinking fast about how to make the most of them, gaining the client’s buy-in
- Planning proactive PR to get our brands talked about in the right places, building great relationships with journalists
- Co-ordinating efforts within our team, and the wider agency, to create the right assets to bring your plans to life
- Generating creative ideas that capture the attention of journalists and influencers
- Co-ordinating and taking part in outreach to journalists, securing links to the client’s website where appropriate
- Agreeing crisis comms strategies with clients, and actioning them where appropriate
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
- Someone always looking to make things better, so a positive and challenging mindset, as well as a bunch of creative ideas, will set you apart from the competition
- An ability to strive in a fast-paced dynamic environment, with a fun and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Demonstrating a keen eye for detail and strong organisation skills
- Likely have 8+ years’ experience and be able to provide examples of successful campaigns and new PR wins
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programmes
Sound interesting? Great, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply via this link.