PR & Content Account Director
(Permanent and 12-month contract both available)
Are you an ambitious PR Account Director with consumer agency experience? You will have a strong track record in developing creative strategies, working with big consumer brands. You must be highly commercial with a strong creative flair for creating stand-out campaigns.
- Driving accounts forward, offering strategic advice to clients daily
- Managing and mentoring junior members of the team, helping them fulfil client briefs and taking responsibility of quality control
- Creating and leading new business documents and pitches from idea generation through to delivery
- In-depth understanding across all social channels and experience of creating and managing social strategy and posts
- Working with influencers for PR campaigns and advising on best practice
- Creating news worthy campaigns to generate mass reach and awareness
- Translating technically challenging subject matter into engaging stories
- Understanding SEO and how content can influence it
- Experience of traditional platforms and journalist liaisons
- Being commercially minded with experience of planning and executing budgets
- Evaluating best use of tracking and measurement tools to provide best use of ROI
We’re looking for someone who strives in a fast-paced dynamic environment, with a fun and enthusiastic can-do attitude.
You will be highly organised and be able to provide examples of new business pitch wins and have vast experience in running a team and accounts.
We’re keen to hear from people looking for a permanent role (five or four days a week) or freelancers who can commit to a four-day (min) a week contract for 12 months. The role is based at our Roundhay, Leeds office.
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.