PR Account Manager
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious and creative PR Account Manager to join the Communications team here in Leeds.
You’ll be involved in running integrated campaigns across traditional, digital and social platforms as well as creating content and creative ideas on a day-to-day basis.
We’re looking for someone with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude who is solution focussed. Past experience in running day-to-day PR-led campaigns, influencer-led activity, and social media accounts (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc) in line with a social media strategy is a must.
Having worked closely with both influencers and journalists, you’ll know how to spot, create and execute a great news story.
You must be familiar with working in a fast paced, dynamic agency and have experience of managing a team. You’ll be keen to be involved in growing existing client work and working on new business pitches.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Conceiving, owning and driving comms campaigns forward
– Coordinating and creating scheduled content
– Ensuring a joined up approach across organic and paid social media
– Copywriting, press release writing, proposal and blog creation
– Journalist liaisons, including proactive and reactive media relations
– Contributing to new business pitches and idea generation for new and current clients
– Building new relationships, with journalists, influencers, brand ambassadors
– Liaising with other departments to ensure an integrated approach is delivered to clients
– Tracking performance vs KPIS
– Monitoring new trends and opportunities for clients
– Mentoring junior members of the team
If you’re a driven, confident communicator with an integrated mindset, we can offer you an energetic and fun working atmosphere, on-the-job training and a competitive salary.
Send us your CV and covering letters to email@example.com.