We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a Media Executive to join us in our vibrant London office based in Holborn. This is a perfect role for someone looking to begin their career in media planning and buying, or someone with a few years’ experience looking to take the next step into a broader media role.
We are a compact media team based in London, but part of a bigger strategic marketing agency with our HQ in Leeds. We cover all aspects relating to media, from the media planning and strategy through to the implementation and optimisation of our clients’ media budgets. We are looking for someone who is keen to learn and eager to get stuck to help support the team, but they must also be a good all-rounder to be able to deliver across the multiple aspects of media planning and buying.
You will take an active role in setting up campaigns, managing delivery and reporting back on performance, whilst getting the opportunity to learn media planning and buying across all offline media channels and communicating with media owners and clients. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and an aptitude for maths. Having a keen attention to detail with numbers, ability to analyse data and identify opportunities is at the core of this role.
Being part of an integrated agency, communication skills also will be very important. We will be looking for a team player who can fit in and contribute agency-wide.
With training, your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering accurate reporting and insight using Microsoft office tools (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Delivery of media plans across all offline media channels including radio, outdoor, print, door drops and TV, with a particular focus on TV buying
- Developing relationships with key media suppliers such as ITV, Sky, Channel 4, Bauer and Global
- Analysing and identifying opportunities in campaign data to make campaigns more effective
- Working cooperatively with other teams, with a key focus on our digital media team based in our Leeds Roundhay office
- Supporting Account Managers and Directors with campaigns and client strategy
- Keeping abreast of industry news and trends, ensuring key stakeholders are up to date
- Working closely with our Client Services teams to develop relationships and represent the Media team in client facing meetings when required
Want to apply? Drop us a line with your CV and covering letter, to Media.firstname.lastname@example.org.