Junior Insight Analyst
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Junior Insight Analyst
Reports to: Insight Analyst
Team: Insight and Strategy
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 30/07/2021
We’ve got an opening in our Insight & Strategy team for a new Junior Insight Analyst. We don’t mind what you’ve studied or where you’ve worked before (could be research agency, in house, or in another discipline) however you must have at least two years experience in a similar role. We are looking to find someone who is interested in the natural patterns around them, viewing world events, organisations, and consumers holistically to connect the dots. A mix of confident, curious and inquisitive, you’ll constantly ask why, to ensure you present inspiring insights.
In a typical week you could be:
- Researching savings accounts – why customers save and how they chose the right product
- Researching how and why families bake and eat the way they do to help elevate dinner times
- Working with teams within the agency to understand consumer interests and behaviours to help reach them when it matters
- Exploring competitors to highlight their strengthens and weaknesses to provide clients brand building opportunities
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
This is the right role if you…
- Enjoy researching new topics and finding out new information
- Enjoy sourcing and extracting data and information (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Are comfortable dealing with lots of information sources in your hunt for patterns and connections, always seeking to make things simpler
- Can communicate information in a compelling way
- Are able to excite people about new trends and opportunities
- Are passionate about branding, marketing, communications and design
- Enjoying working across lots of disciplines, with different teams and personalities
- Comfortable stretching your analytical and insight skills to answer new and challenging questions
- Have the ability to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programmes
It’s fast paced and varied, so you’ll never be bored! If this sounds good, drop an email to Insight.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.