* No recruitment agencies please *
We are on the lookout for a talented, ambitious junior designer to join our team based in Leeds (currently working from home). You’ll be working with a team of multi-discipline designers, supporting pitch presentations, and bringing documents to life through crisp, polished design.
An eye for information design and an understanding of structural hierarchy are both key for this role. You’ll be producing strategic charts and infographics for pitches, so an inside-out knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote is essential. But most importantly, you’ll need passion and a willingness to learn and develop.
Collaborative working and creative thinking will open up opportunities to work on projects for a global client base across a wide range of sectors, from pet food to passenger jets.
Some of the responsibilities in this role will include:
- Designing finely crafted presentation documents
- Producing strategy graphics to display information in brand immersive ways
- Translating scamps, and rough documents into polished designs
- Working closely with the design and strategy teams to translate their ideas into crisp visuals
- Working with the internal marketing team to produce internal and external comms to promote the agency
You must be proficient in PowerPoint and Keynote, and have a good understanding of Abode Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop and Illustrator.
Agency experience isn’t a must, but a nice to have. What we’re really looking for is someone with the ability to work under pressure in a team, a genuine passion for design, an eye for craft and willingness to learn.
If this sounds like your jam, then we’d love to hear from you. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.