IT Systems Administrator
* No recruitment agencies please *
We’re on the hunt for a friendly and self-motivated IT Systems Administrator who has at least two years of experience in a similar role.
The salary bracket for this role is between £23 – £26k and you will normally be based at our Leeds (Roundhay) office reporting into our Group IT Manager, but will also support all of our offices across the Home Group.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbally), great attention to detail and the ability to be super organised are key. In this role, every day will be different. The sort of things you’ll tackle are:
- Delivering a high-quality IT service as part of a small team covering all elements of IT from 1st line through to 3rd line support.
- Identifying areas that need improvement and introducing fresh ideas.
- Handling of user queries, hardware, software and other technical issues as well as end user education / training.
- Developing and maintaining system documentation on end-user systems configurations and operation as well as maintaining metrics on consistency and reliability of the end user environment.
- Working on helpdesk tickets all the way through to closure.
- Proactive monitoring of the network and systems.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Onsite and remote support
- Documentation creation and upkeep
- Cisco (desirable) or similar alternative used for creation of VPN based WAN
- Networking skills, including LAN and Routing
- Active Directory and DNS
- Office 365 Administration
- Exchange administration
- Windows 10
- Window Server 2012/2016
- Mac experience is desirable
Up your street? Please drop us a line along with your CV and covering letter to Tom.Fielden@homeagency.co.uk.