Insight Executive (CHILLI)
CHILLI, part of the Home Group, are growing and are looking for a new Insight Executive to join the team and help uncover the insights that will drive amazing brand and design. This is a full-time role for CHILLI, but you’ll also have close links with the wider Insight & Strategy team in the Home Group.
We don’t mind what you’ve studied, or your previous experience. Instead, we want to find that weird blend of opposites that creates the best insights; curiosity, fearlessness, analytical ability and a way of looking at the world creatively.
This role will suit someone who:
- Is passionate about branding, design, and most importantly food and drink!
- Is curious about people and tends to ask a lot of questions
- Enjoys researching new topics and finding out new information
- Can communicate information in a compelling way
- Enjoys working on lots of different projects and brands
- Has an interest in, or experience of, gathering insights, research (qual or quant), or analysing data sets for interesting nuggets of information
The role will require some local travel to explore how brands present themselves in supermarkets and other stores, so a driving licence and access to a car will be essential to the role.
If you’d like to find out more, drop an email to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.