Head of Data & Analytics
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Head of Data and Analytics
Reports to: Media Director
Team: Digital Experience
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 30/09/2021
We are on the hunt for a Head of Data & Analytics to join us up in Leeds. Working with key clients with varying data sets it will be your job to lead a growing team and help formulate market leading services which will sit at the heart of our integrated marketing proposition.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Direct line management of a team of Data Scientists and Analysts
- Connecting with our CX and Digital Experience Design teams to understand client’s strategies and make sure we can deliver personalisation and marketing automation programmes
- Working with Client Services and Business Development to proactively grow our clients
- Comprehensive knowledge of the commercial performance of the division
- Defining the HOME Analytics tool kit and technology set, including having clear data storage and management policies in place to ensure we are compliant
- Empowering the business and our clients to make data informed decisions
- Connection with key clients to support their data journey – including setting the right strategies and maturity models
- Advanced attribution modelling to provide richer and deeper insights to clients
- Developing key dashboard products to add value to our media buying and optimisation services
- Advanced analysis and segmentation/micro-segmentation building for use in marketing
- Bespoke models for running segmentation including RFV, LTV & other lead scoring tools
We’ll need you to have strong communication skills, including being able to translate technical knowledge into easily understandable information that teams internally can act on and clients can understand. You’ll need a solid understanding of marketing automation, paid media, CRM and web personalisation as well as practical experience of SQL and data visualisation with tools like Tableau. And programming skills with either Python, R or MATLAB are desirable too. You must also be able to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programs.
As for experience, you’ve got to have a track record of commercially applying data analytics in a sales or marketing environment where data played an integral part to the business’ offering, as well as strong experience building and managing a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.