Head of AV
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Head of AV
Reports to: Ben Cunningham
Office: London, Leeds or Manchester
Closing Date: 15/02/2022
We’re looking for an experienced Head of AV to join our fast-paced and growing Media team. This is an excellent opportunity where you will get the chance not only to lead our offering in the UK, but also to develop our international TV capability as our clients continue to expand globally.
Our Media team operate within a connected agency, working across a range of brands with significant TV/AV budgets. You’ll gain experience in a variety of sectors including FMCG, Travel & Leisure and Gaming, with clients such as Chilly’s, Cloud Nine, Drayton Manor Resort, Hisense, Mecca Bingo and BetBull, amongst others.
2022 is an exciting time to join IMA HOME, as our agency goes from strength to strength. Media is a key driver of that growth, with our billings seeing year on year double digit growth. TV accounts for a large proportion of this, and we anticipate that this will continue in the UK and markets such as the US, Canada and beyond.
In this role, you will work closely with our Media leadership team and be responsible for guiding our TV/AV strategy in all markets to help us achieve effective outcomes for our clients, whether they require a short term response or longer term brand growth. We are looking for a senior TV practitioner who wants to take that next step up to lead TV/AV at one of the fastest growing Media teams in the country. We’re flexible on location, but you will need to be within reach of one of our London, Leeds or Manchester offices for hybrid working.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary contact for TV/AV across all clients
- Leading the way on TV/AV strategy and presenting this in exciting New Business pitches
- Working closely with the wider agency to drive organic growth from clients that are new to TV
- Demonstrating strong leadership to our TV Planners and Buyers and upskilling the wider Media team on all things TV/AV
- Leading our TV trading negotiations and deal management, alongside wider media owner investment strategy
- Key contributor to media leadership team in shaping the media offering at IMA HOME
- Working closely with our Digital Media experts to develop a best-in-class approach to CTV globally
- Ensuring we have best in class tools and systems to help us plan, buy and optimise TV/AV effectively
- Educating the wider agency on what’s happening across the TV/AV landscape so that the creatives can capitalise on latest trends, innovation and technology
- Working with our internal Marketing department to promote the knowledge and skillset of the Media team
What we’re looking for in our future Head of AV:
- Extensive experience managing TV campaigns across a range of clients (ideally Brand & DR) and budget levels
- The drive to step up to a leadership role after at least seven years managing TV campaigns within an agency
- Someone who wants to feel that their efforts are valued and make a real difference
- Someone excited by the opportunities that digital technology and data is bring to the AV marketplace
- A good presenter who can sell in TV proposals to clients both current and prospective
- A team player who works well with the entire Media team and wider agency stakeholders
- Good relationships and connections across key TV/AV suppliers
- A can-do proactive attitude
- Experience at managing a team or developing people
Ready to for a step up and to provide a valued contribution to a growing agency? Great, we’d love to hear from you! Please get your application in here.