Head of Agency Marketing
With significant growth aspirations, HOME is looking for a dynamic, multi-channel, creative marketer to help us connect with major D2C brands around the world. Locked away in our offices are 160+ great minds and we’ve a story to tell and a means to help brands grow in a challenging and fast paced world. Your task, with all our support, is to find new, innovative and creative ways to help us become one of the most in demand agencies in the UK. Whether it’s a brilliant partnership, thought leadership done differently or guerrilla marketing tactics, we are all ears.
As the Head of Agency Marketing you will define, implement and lead the agency’s overall Marketing Strategy – a multi-channel plan to raise our profile, build our reputation and increase quality in-bound leads. Working with a Senior Marketing Executive and supported by the Chief Commercial Officer, you will be a champion for the HOME brand and shape and expand the team as appropriate through a period of extremely ambitious growth for HOME.
We are not looking for a ‘marketing by numbers’ approach here. We want someone that is capable of thinking in new and innovative ways about how we market ourselves versus the thousands of other agencies all saying the same thing about what they do. How will you find new and exciting ways to share what we do as an agency with potential clients, future Homies and the industry in general? How will we truly stand out?
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
– Being a guardian for HOME’s Marketing Strategy and the successful implementation of it.
– Working with the Chief Commercial Officer to plan annual budgets and oversee and report on marketing spend monthly.
– Creating and delivering integrated campaigns to drive awareness of HOME and its services, helping us achieve stand-out in a competitive agency market.
– Ensuring HOME’s owned channels including website, social channels, digital ads and external profiles are reflective of the agency’s proposition, services and clients.
– Integrating our various teams and colleagues across the business into our marketing.
– Contributing to and overseeing the production of high-quality content for our social channels, The Hub, thought leadership and events.
– Identifying and progressing opportunities to raise the agency’s profile through PR to secure regular coverage.
– Overseeing submissions for agency rankings.
– Planning, organising and promoting HOME’s own events to drive new business.
– Ensure all activity adheres to brand guidelines and that the agency’s values are demonstrated through all external marketing and internal comms.
– Line managing a Senior Marketing Executive, including carrying out 121s, creating their PDP and working to develop their skills for progression.
– Keeping an eye on competitor activity and industry changes, as well as staying up-to-date on key marketing trends and news.
– Advising the wider Home Group (CHILLI, fusion) on their marketing/PR activity on an ad hoc basis, spotting opportunities for integration with HOME along the way.
– Experience of managing brand strategy client side or agency side.
– A genuine approach to doing things differently to achieve standout.
– Ambitious and looking to grow in our rapidly expanding business.
– Strong x-channel experience from social and email through to PPC and PR.
– Highly organised and confident in managing your own work load.
– ROI driven with an ongoing passion to prove and exceed results.
– Multitasking and prioritisation.
– Attention to detail.
– Able to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
– Agency experience a plus, but not essential.
– Marketing/digital qualifications a distinct advantage.
Salary bracket – £35 to 50k dependent on experience and qualifications.
If this sounds like an opportunity that’s up your street, send over your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.