Global Delivery Manager
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Global Delivery Manager
Reports to: Client Director
Team: Account Management
Contract: Fixed Term
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 08/10/2021
We’re on the hunt for an outstanding Global Delivery Manager to join our growing Client Services team in Leeds, initially on a fixed term maternity leave contract.
In this role, you’ll be detail-focused, passionate about delivering projects and great marketing, eager to learn and genuinely care about doing great work.
You’ll be joining this supportive team at an exciting time of growth and will be measured on sustaining client relationships through high quality delivery and ensuring appropriate expectations and costs are always met. This success will be recognised in the respective financials of your client, as well as client satisfaction.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing, creating, and owning key client-facing documents such as: client briefs, contact reports and WIP reports ensuring they are shared and understood by relevant stakeholders
- Taking ownership of the global delivery process for clients, ensuring delivery standards are met for all work, including consistency and high-quality output
- Ensuring client work is performing based on identified individual and overall success metrics
- Working closely with the team, to understand wider client vision and ambitions and to obtain full knowledge of the financial health and relationship status of each client, applying strong results awareness in decision making, ensuring commercial targets are achieved and expectations managed
- Working closely with clients to ensure assets are updated to asset management systems and are made available to global markets in a timely fashion
- Undertaking regular retrospective evaluations of client work to assess performance, identify opportunities and disseminate learnings
- Having continuous visibility of resourcing pipeline, understanding where peaks are and escalating as a matter of urgency to ensure we are resourced appropriately
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
- Top notch communication skills and the natural ability to build relationships across all levels and the confidence to lead a room, whether full of colleagues or clients
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams
- Unbelievable organisational skills and a drive to get things done to deadline
- Used to working on several concurrent projects and be able to juggle multiple deadlines
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things marketing (including and not limited to digital experience, marketing communications, strategy, and brand foundations)
- A passion for not only developing yourself, but also developing your clients and fellow Homies
- An uncanny ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programmes
- You’ll likely have 5+ years’ experience in an agency environment, but we’re open minded to different experiences and perspectives gained elsewhere
If this sounds like you, you could be the one for us! Please apply via this link.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.