We’ve got a great opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our Group Finance team, which sits within Group Services.
This team has been developed to ensure a full service approach to all those that need finance support, and your overall objectives will be to provide the group with accurate, timely and reliable financial information of a high standard that can be used for reporting and decision making purposes; to create and maintain great relationships, both internal and external.
This role will require you to work across different businesses within the HOME Group, and as a Finance Manager you’ll need to be working towards or have a recognised professional finance qualification.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
• Financial reporting for the group activities you are responsible for, including the larger and more complex entities within the group.
• Cash management for customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders such as HMRC, the bank, and Homies.
• Compliance with group procedures, statutory obligations and other external stakeholders (such as HMRC and the bank).
• Ad hoc special projects work that arises from pursuing a growth strategy.
• Working to achieve positive working relationships with colleagues across the group and developing junior members of the team.
Depending on experience & qualification, this role can offer between £24,000 – £30,000.
If this sounds like it could be up your street, then send over your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.