Digital Experience Planner
We are looking for a confident digital marketer to work in our Experience Planning team to design and manage high performance, multichannel marketing programmes.
As a Digital Experience Planner you’ll be passionate about creating outstanding customer experiences that build brands and drive sales. To do this you’ll need to operate across three key skills areas: campaign planning, technology and insights/analytics. The exact mix and background of skills and experience will vary by individual, but the key is awareness across these different disciplines to support an innovative, agile and integrated approach to customer centric marketing programmes.
As a planner, you should have a good understanding of how to execute marketing programmes across all stages of the customer lifecycle (from awareness to advocacy) on multiple channels.
You’ll also need to be comfortable working end-to-end in the planning processes; operating upstream to define the customer and business need for marketing, and downstream to brief the activation of the programme into specialist teams.
You must feel at home in the fast-paced, accountable world of a marketing agency and feel excited by the opportunities this provides. You’ll need to be able to quickly change your focus from one industry to another, but no matter what the category, your passion for great marketing campaigns should shine through.
Here’s a bit more on what you’ll be required to do:
• Architect outstanding, cross-channel customer experiences
• Define value propositions and campaign plans inline with the wider brand strategy
• Apply customer centric thinking and agile techniques to marketing planning
• Integrate the use of data and insights into all marketing programmes, campaign development and delivery
• Develop interesting and innovate marketing campaigns
• Define the objectives, metrics and KPIs of all marketing activity and ensure these are monitored throughout
• Conduct customer journey mapping (empathy and touchpoint)
• Work collaboratively across departments to solve client problems and translate the solutions into actionable marketing programmes
• Produce briefs for specialist teams (Media, PR, Content, Analytics, UX/UI, Adtech and Martech)
• Coordinate end to end marketing programmes maximising efficiency and productivity where possible
• Employ a continuous improvement mindset with campaign testing, measurement and optimisation as standard
We’re looking for planners who are genuinely excited at the prospect of growing brands by delivering outstanding digital experiences. If this sounds like you then you could you be the one for us. Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.