DX Campaign Manager
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: DX Campaign Manager
Reports to: Consulting Partner
Team: Digital Experience
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 16/08/2021
We’re on the look for a Digital Experience (DX) Campaign Manager to join our DX team, usually based in Leeds.
You’ll be key in developing and delivering the comms programmes that connect brands to consumers, using a mix of media and technologies. The common theme across all activity is delivering to consumer needs at a particular moment in time. Customer journey mapping is our core insight and design tool to help identify the ‘golden moments’ when a brand must ‘turn up and be useful’ to earn their place in a consumer’s life.
A DX Campaign Manager is a marketer first and a technologist second. They are someone who is excited by technology, but sees it as a means to an end – to deliver great customer experiences that drive commercial success. Their superpower is designing and delivering high performance marketing campaigns which support the overarching customer experience and comms architecture.
This requires an appreciation of the underlying disciplines of: CRM planning; proposition development; performance analytics; SEO; UI/UX; data; content marketing and digital channels (PPC/Display; SEO; CRO; email; social media and mobile marketing). The exact mix and background of skills and experience will vary by individual but the key is awareness across these different disciplines to support an innovative, agile and integrated approach to CX programme design, delivery and optimisation.
Our new DX Campaign Manager will be comfortable translating a Comms Architecture into detailed campaign plans and co-ordinating execution of these. You will use analytics to drive core business KPIs and leverage campaign management/marketing automation platforms to deliver highly personalised, sequenced, cross-channel marketing campaigns. You will engage specialists where necessary and will act as the ‘red thread’ running through the end to end campaign planning, design and delivery process, constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance and deliver incremental ROI.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Designing owned media, marketing campaigns to deliver outstanding, digital experiences
- Producing Campaign/Comms Plan consistent with the overall brand strategy/Comms Architecture
- Defining campaign value propositions (in line with overall CX/CRM strategy)
- Briefing and supervising UI/UX resource to prototype digital platforms/products/assets
- Producing all Campaign Briefs : Content; Media; Analytics; Tech
- Applying agile techniques to marketing campaign development and delivery
- Defining and monitor all campaign KPIs
- Campaign testing, measurement and optimisation in line with campaign objectives
- Maximising efficiency and productivity in the campaign delivery processes
- Maximising campaign ROI
- End to end co-ordination of digital marketing campaigns
- Exhibiting innovation and creativity in campaign design
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
We are looking for a lively, ambitious digital marketer who is ready to step up. You’ll already have hands-on experience of delivering CRM campaigns with a heavy digital emphasis (web; email; social or mobile) using a marketing technology platform.
You will be hungry to learn and keen to broaden out your current technical expertise and marketing experience. You’ll work on the front line of campaign set up, delivery and optimisation and relish the challenge and accountability that this brings.
You will work with DX Consultants who will lead the campaign strategy and planning processes. Your natural career development path will be into this strategic planning space. Your campaign delivery/optimisation focus will make this a natural progression.
You will naturally adopt an agile, insight led, performance-based and (above all) customer-centric approach. This approach will ensure effective campaign design/prioritisation (do the right campaigns). Then your rigorous approach to campaign configuration, execution and measurement will ensure quality, productivity and efficiency in campaign set up/delivery (do campaigns right).
- Value proposition design
- Customer journey mapping
- Digital marketing skills including SEO, CRO, PPC/display, social (esp. Facebook), email and mobile app/push
- Campaign planning, including targeting/segmentation, content/creative, channel/media and testing/measurement
- Campaign optimisation
- Must be able to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programs
Plus, it would be a bonus if you had experience in the following:
- Senior client relationship management
- Brand planning
- Multichannel marketing strategy
- CX/CRM planning
- Digital transformation
- Web/data analytics
- Market research/Consumer insights
- Campaign management (on a high end technology platform e.g. Adobe; Sitecore; Exact Target; SalesForce Marketing Cloud or Responsys)
- Email personalisation experience (through AMPScript, RPL or another)
- Basic HTML knowledge (Email and web)
- Basic coding experience (SQL or other)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send over your CV and covering letter to Andrew.Campbell@homeagency.co.uk.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.