We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to design and manage high performance, multichannel marketing programmes for ambitious, challenger, B to C brands.
As our new Digital Strategist, you’ll need to operate across three key skill areas: campaign planning, technology and insight/analytics. You’ll also need to integrate digital, mobile and social marketing to deliver outstanding consumer experiences, and ultimately drive sales.
This requires an appreciation of the underlying disciplines of : branding; consumer insights; CX/product design; CRM planning; proposition development; UI/UX; analytics; creative (copywriting) and digital channels (PPC/Display; SEO; CRO; email; social media and mobile marketing). The exact mix and background of skills and experience will vary by individual but the key is awareness across these different disciplines to support an innovative, agile and integrated approach to CX/CRM programme design, delivery and optimisation.
You’ll have to be comfortable working across all stages of the customer lifecycle (from lead generation to reactivation), be capable of designing and delivering strong value propositions across multiple channels, and be comfortable in the demanding, fast-paced, accountable world of a marketing agency whilst still relating to the commercial challenges and opportunities of our clients.
Here’s a bit more on what you’ll be required to do:
- Designing outstanding, cross-channel customer experiences
- Producing Campaign/Comms Plan consistent with the overall Comms
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Defining campaign value propositions (in line with overall CX/CRM strategy)
- Producing all Campaign Briefs : Content; Media; Analytics; Tech
- Applying agile techniques to marketing campaign development and delivery
- Defining and monitor all Campaign KPIs
- Campaign testing, measurement and optimisation in line with campaign objectives
- Maximising efficiency and productivity in the campaign delivery processes
- Maximising campaign ROI
- End to end co-ordination of digital marketing campaigns
- Exhibiting innovation and creativity in campaign design
If you’re commercial, analytical and numerate and excited by the challenges and opportunities of designing and delivering high performance content marketing campaigns, you could be the one for us. Send your CV and covering letter to Danyl.Bosomworth@homeagency.co.uk.