Digital Media Manager
* No recruitment agencies please *
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Digital Media Manager with at least 4-5 years’ experience to join our growing Digital Media team. Whilst you will be working closely with our team in Leeds, we are flexible on location with this role and are open to candidates on both sides of the pond.
You will primarily be working across search, social, display and app-based channels to deliver positive results for our clients. You will have a passionate and practical attitude along with an analytical mind to ensure that we are going consistently over and above for clients in terms of service and campaign effectiveness.
You’ll be working across a multitude of different digital media channels, so ideally you will be competent with Google Ads, Facebook, Snap, Twitter, and Google Marketing Platform to name just a few. You’ll be able to execute successful campaigns across all of these with proficiency, tackling any issues head on.
You will also be working across multiple exciting clients, however we have recently grown our US client base so experience of the US digital media landscape and knowledge of US sports would be desirable, but not essential. You’ll need to work closely with the wider Media team and agency for clients where we manage all media and creative, so we would like the candidate to be a good collaborator and team player.
A few of your responsibilities will include:
- Utilising MMPs will feature heavily within the role, and so working knowledge of at least one partner is desired
- Presenting back campaign results and strategies to clients – speaking with confidence and delivering these succinctly is paramount
- There isn’t a day goes by where we don’t use Excel, so an intermediate skill level is therefore required
- Liaising with suppliers to secure the best deals for clients and to unearth new products and strategies we can deploy across client accounts, as well as keeping the rest of the team updated too
- Producing regular media plans for clients and maintaining performance throughout the month in accordance with the plan
Reckon this sounds like the role for you? Drop us a line with your CV and covering letter, to Media.firstname.lastname@example.org.