Digital Media Executive
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a Digital Media Executive to join us up in Roundhay. This is a perfect role for someone looking to begin their career in digital media or someone with a few years’ experience looking to take the next steps. We are looking for someone who is keen to learn and eager to get stuck in to the running of digital campaigns.
Reporting to a Digital Media Account Director, you will take an active role in setting up campaigns, analysing performance and implementing optimisations across Paid Search, Social, Display, Video & Native.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing and an aptitude for maths. Being able to analyse data and identify opportunities is at the core of this role.
Being part of an integrated agency, communication skills will be very important. We will be looking for a team player who can fit in and contribute agency-wide.
With training your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering accurate reporting and insight using Microsoft office tools (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Become an expert in Google Ads & Bing Ads
- Learn and master Facebook Business Manager
- Develop relationships with key suppliers
- Analyse and identify opportunities in campaign data
- Work cooperatively with other teams
- Support account managers and directors with campaign/client strategy
- Keep abreast industry news and trends, ensuring key stakeholders are up to date
- Work closely with Client Services teams to develop relationships and represent the digital media team in client facing meetings when required
Want to apply? Drop us a line with your CV and covering letter, to Media.firstname.lastname@example.org.