We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-weight Developer to join our growing Development team, in a position to work closely with our senior Developers to take the team in new directions.
Working closely with our Data and Technology teams, you will:
– Develop software according to the programming standards of the Technology teams.
– Help drive communication and implementation of standards in the Development team.
– Estimate time-frames for delivery of software by the Development team.
– Support and maintain the hosting environment and ensure that software is kept in a good state of health.
– Research and suggest new technology for use across the Technology teams.
– Be an advocate for learning and to demonstrate new skills to the Technology teams and the wider agency.
– Act as an example to the Development team for software development and professional practice.
– Effectively communicate with the Project Management and Client Services teams when required.
Working with our Design team, you’ll work with a mixture of PhotoShop, Sketch and Zeplin, so any experience in using these programs is awesome.
All that experience is exactly what we are looking for to expand our Development team, but it’s as important to have the drive for growing your own skills to help to take the team forwards.