* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Account Manager
Reports to: Account Director
Team: Client Services
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 13/08/2021
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Client Services team and work with a market leader in the Travel industry, across a breadth of TTL campaigns and for multiple brands. The breadth of channels this role covers on a day to day basis is rare, and provides excellent experience and an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
You’ll get to be the ‘go to person’ on the client, so developing a strong client relationship and being an organisation extraordinaire is key here. You’ll be fully responsible for all account jobs delivered for an area of a key account, so having experience of running integrated accounts is essential, as the role includes campaigns across Radio, Digital, Social, Press, OOH, TV, VOD. However, the full list isn’t essential if you can demonstrate other key client service attributes and are eager to expand your skills.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Calmly overseeing multiple projects and maintaining quality of output, ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget
- Delivering integrated campaigns across print, digital, radio and video formats
- Seamlessly managing production elements with production houses, such as voiceover recording and video production for things like YouTube and VOD
- Facing challenges head on, reacting with confidence and courage
- Operating with trust and respect for everyone, whilst supporting all departments to ensure smooth running of client projects
- Working with passion, energy and enthusiasm in ensuring accounts are run efficiently
- Confidently managing client and internal stakeholders, providing accurate and timely updates
- Strong organisation skills to ensure all client and project needs are met
- Performing responsibilities with resolute attention to detail whilst following internal and client approval procedures
- Asking questions and looking for opportunities to be innovative with integration
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
Ultimately, we need someone who can get their head down and work in an organised and focused manner. Projects are run at pace and often to tight deadlines, so you should feel calm under pressure and thrive on tackling challenges head on. A handful more specifics of what we’re after include…
- Three or more years’ experience in a marketing team or agency environment
- Experience delivering integrated campaigns with production experience (including TV) being ideal
- A clear communicator, someone who is friendly and open with project management skills
- A team attitude, with the confidence to lead and inspire more junior members of the team
- Strong attention to detail – nothing should slip past you!
- Being passionate about our industry and showing interest in latest developments and trends
- An appreciation and understanding of our agency capabilities and product offering
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programs
Ready to get stuck in? Great, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter here.