* No recruitment agencies please *
We’re looking for an Account Executive to help support in delivering a range of work across several different clients.
Working within the Client Services Team, you’ll be supporting across a group of accounts to ensure best practice, an outstanding client experience and quality output levels are reached consistently.
You will demonstrate potential to build strong trusting relationships and show a passion for delivering great marketing projects on time and to budget. You should have a positive outlook, be keen to learn and grow your skills, and be ready to roll your sleeves and ask questions. We expect you to be passionate about your role, our industry, and the work we do for our clients here at HOME.
The task at hand:
Working with our Account and Project Managers, supporting them with project delivery, brief writing, internal admin, quality checking, assisting with resource and project planning; your role will vary from day to day.
Working across a group of well-known brands and industry sectors, you’ll gain a range of experience across a variety of projects. Your keen eye for detail, and enthusiasm for your role will always ensure high quality.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Clear communication skills to work effectively alongside the wider HOME team and our clients where required
- A collaborative and enthusiastic work ethic, consistently striving to achieve positive outcomes and build relationships
- Ability to adopt a calm, practical and flexible attitude in high pressure situations
- Being passionate about our industry and showing interest in latest developments and trends
- Ability to support in the delivery of multiple projects consecutively, whilst demonstrating strong organisation, communication, and attention to detail
- Demonstrating an ability to apply critical thinking to ensure any issues or concerns are discussed and managed effectively by the Account Management teams you work within
- An appreciation and understanding of our agency capabilities and product offering
- Around 1+ years’ experience in a marketing team, or agency environment. Although we’re open minded to different experiences and perspectives
If this sounds like the job for you, please drop a line to Suzy.Gott@homeagency.co.uk with a short covering letter and your CV, by Friday 30th October.