Account Executive (fusion)
* no recruitment agencies please *
Role: Account Executive
Reports to: Head of Client Operations
Team: fusion learning
Contract: Permanent, full time
Office: Hybrid working (office minimum 2 days per week, remote working 3 days per week)
Closing Date: 29/10/2021
fusion learning, part of IMA HOME, is a global team of passionate, strategic brand mentors and insight specialists with offices in Leeds and Sydney plus teams on the ground from India to Canada. We help the leaders of some the world’s greatest brands solve their biggest, juiciest challenges in brand positioning and purpose, innovation and insight through our programmes. We also provide rich research as either standalone studies or woven into our programmes with the fusion fuel insight and research team.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join our growing Delivery team to support them in delivering a range of exciting programmes across a broad spectrum of clients including Boots, Galderma, Reckitt and Yorkshire Building Society.
In this role you’ll be working alongside the Project Delivery team, preparing for and managing the programmes we run with brand teams across the world, helping them to build their brands. Your day to day role will involve supporting the delivery team in managing brand positioning, innovation and capability programmes, working with internal and external teams to ensure they are delivered to a high standard, and you’ll also get the chance to input into the process and content of the programmes.
To really thrive in this role, you’ll need to build strong, trusting relationships both within the agency and with clients. You’ll show a passion for delivering exceptional work to be proud of, on time and to budget. As your responsibilities vary and evolve, you should employ a positive attitude and have the confidence and tenacity to get involved, ask questions and grow.
A few of your responsibilities will include:
- Leading delivery of programmes as determined by Head of Client Ops
- Collaborating effectively with Delivery teams on project work when appropriate
- Collate weekly internal status reports, providing clear and concise updates on: financials, progress and issues
- Initiate delivery of work via briefings and co-ordinates resource planning with Head of Client Ops
- Supporting the Delivery team through the pitch process, proposal writing and ensuring client approval is obtained prior to work commencement
- Managing work schedules when appropriate, ensuring changes are tracked, communicated and actioned
- Undertaking client liaison in support of Delivery team where appropriate
- Undertaking basic resource planning in support of Head of Client Ops when necessary
- Supporting the project management process and preparation for programmes, taking responsibility for workloads established by the Delivery team
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
- Likely one to two years’ experience in a marketing team, events or agency environment – but we’re open minded to different experiences and perspectives gained elsewhere
- Creative problem-solving skills and a positive can-do attitude in high pressure situations
- Clear and confident communication skills and the ability to collaborate and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things marketing, showing an enthusiastic interest in new developments and trends
- Demonstrating a keen eye for detail and strong organisation skills
- An ability to apply critical thinking and courage to ensure any issues or concerns are managed effectively by the team
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programmes
Ready to get stuck in? Great, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply here.