We’re looking for an Account Executive to join us and support our Leeds-based Delivery team. In this role, you’ll need to consistently achieve positive outcomes, ensuring high customer experience levels are secured for clients, in balance with universal commercial success.
Maintaining a high level of results awareness of campaign performance is essential, as is being able to spot anomalies in the data quickly. You’ll need to develop strong, trusting relationships with both clients and Homies, showcasing aptitude for delivering successful campaigns and actions on time and without error.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Establishing clear and consistent communication channels across clients and within HOME
- Contributing to a collaborative work ethic, developing effective negotiation skills to achieve positive outcomes
- Appreciating client visions and agency capabilities, demonstrating appreciation for solid critical thinking whilst managing delivery of campaigns, identifying issue resolutions and meeting quality standards
- Delivering work with a positive, passionate and practical attitude, sustaining high levels of resilience and calm during high pressure situations
- Understanding your own weaknesses and demonstrating adaptability through proactive development of these areas, showing persistent desire to improve and willingness to question and clarify
We’ve got big plans for the future, so you’ll also need to demonstrate solid potential to progress into a more established delivery role. To apply, fire over your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.