Account Exec / Senior Account Exec – FMCG
* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Account Exec / Senior Account Exec – FMCG
Reports to: Senior Account Director
Team: Client Services
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
Closing Date: 20/09/2021
Calling all client services superstars – we’re looking for a driven Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to be an integral part of our fast paced but supportive team.
In this role, you’ll help to deliver a wide range of exciting work for an enviable roster of FMCG clients and household names. It’s a fantastic opportunity to grow – you’ll be given every opportunity to learn and develop, with exposure to and development in a wide range of agency experiences. So, a can-do attitude and thirst for knowledge are key here.
You’ll be working in a truly integrated agency across marketing disciplines including insight, strategy, data, creative, press, TV, Radio, SEO, digital media, social, PR and more. Experience in these disciplines is advantageous, but not essential if you can demonstrate other key client service attributes and are eager to expand your skills.
To really thrive in this role, you’ll need to build strong, trusting relationships both within the agency and with clients. You’ll show a passion for delivering exceptional work to be proud of, on time and to budget. As your responsibilities vary and evolve, you should employ a positive attitude and have the confidence and tenacity to get involved, ask questions and grow.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Being the voice of clients in the agency, expressing their concerns and challenges and translating them into clear briefs that will inspire other teams to produce work that meets a range of ambitious objectives
- Maintaining exceptional and timely client communication that adheres to agency SLAs
- Pulling accurate cost estimates from across the business to present to clients for new work
- Maintaining accurate and precise documentation such as client status and contact reports, financial reports, an invoice tracker and more
- Ensuring quality assurance on all work you’re involved with
- Using your initiative to effectively manage resource and plan projects
- Operating with empathy and respect for all
- Using critical thinking and looking for opportunities to be innovative and help our clients grow
- Working with your line manager to identify opportunities for your own personal growth and development
What we’re looking for in our future Homie:
- Likely two to three years’ experience in a marketing team or agency environment – but we’re open minded to different experiences and perspectives gained elsewhere
- Creative problem-solving skills and a positive can-do attitude in high pressure situations
- Clear and confident communication skills and the ability to collaborate and build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience with presenting would be advantageous, but is a skill we’ll support you to develop
- An understanding of FMCG would be an advantage – but if not, a willingness to learn, research and ask questions
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things marketing, showing an enthusiastic interest in new developments and trends
- Demonstrating a keen eye for detail and strong organisation skills
- An ability to apply critical thinking and courage to ensure any issues or concerns are managed effectively by the team
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Office skills working across the most popular Office programmes
Ready to get stuck in? Great, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply via this link.
Today there are over 160 of us spread across Leeds, London, Gibraltar and Sydney. At HOME, we live by our values of Courage Over Comfort, Creative Spirit and More Than Me.
We work hard, but have a good time whilst we’re at it. The HOME House of Representatives (AKA THHOR) bring everyone together and make sure life at HOME is fun by organising all sorts of activities and group socials, which keep up connected even when we’re apart.
Homie wellbeing is really important to us, which is why everyone has access to our trained Mental Health First Aiders. Plus, weekly massages (when we’re in the offices) work wonders to get rid of those everyday niggles! Of course, we also have all the usual things like a Learning & Development budget, a Health Cash Plan, access to our PERKS website and holiday trading.