* No recruitment agencies please *
Role: Account Director
Reports to: Petcare Director
Team: Client Services
Office: Remote currently, usually based in Leeds
We’re looking for an Account Director to be part of the Petcare leadership team, controlling the overall performance across our portfolio of Petcare clients and delivering clear and concise strategy that is aligned to client’s thinking.
Reporting to the Petcare Director, Account Directors are measured by the sustainability of the collective client relationships and the health of the respective financials in terms of Gross Profit and Recovery Rates, and are required to have strong results awareness in decision making, ensuring commercial targets are achieved.
You will be working as a strategic partner, knowledgeable in leading your clients and able to create opportunity through clear and consistent critical thinking. Knowing how to interpret multiple voices, resolve issues and guide colleagues to ensure there are always positive outcomes will be key here.
You’ll get to know how our specialists all fit together within a marketing strategy, understanding your team’s weaknesses and creating opportunities for them to grow. You’ll also understands your own weaknesses and demonstrates adaptability through proactive improvement of these areas.
Some of the responsibilities in this role include:
- Establishing a thorough knowledge of clients, sharing knowledge across client teams
- Understanding all aspects of our business, capabilities, products and processes and ensuring that knowledge is understood by client teams
- Creating transparency of client information, opportunities and threats with wider internal teams, including documenting and reporting of critical decisions, figures and facts
- Ensuring client work is performing based on identified individual and overall success metrics
- Ensuring that our overall client experience meets the needs of the client, and HOME
- Addressing opportunities and threats at a client level through appropriate proposals and discussions
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts throughout the new business process and beyond
- Developing and owning Client Development Plans, ensuring positive stories and relevant work on accounts is shared internally and with the new business and marketing team
- Curating Clients Status Reports, providing updates on: financials, work-in-progress, opportunities and issues
- Collaborating with senior management to establish financial targets, managing information effectively within the Monthly Tracker
- Managing the PDR process for all direct reports and ensuring the process is being effectively applied across the wider team
- Completing regular resource plans, ensuring team responsibilities are clearly defined, capacity is controlled and recruitment needs communicated
If you think you’re the right person for the job, please send over your CV and covering letter to Paul.Stevens@homeagency.co.uk.