Want to be a Homie? Can you hula? Can you ride a surfing machine? Can you bake cakes, run marathons, play football or do yoga? Can you play the guitar, drums, keyboards or sing? Nope? Well don’t worry, these are just some of the other things that make up Homelife. But what you will need to be able to do is work like you really mean it, and make everyone around you feel inspired. You’ll want to work on challenging briefs for exciting brands and continue to learn new things every day. Want to be a Homie? Then drop us a line and we’ll get you in for a chat. Don’t forget your hula hoop.
Check out our current vacancies below. If there’s nothing up your street, still get in touch and we’ll let you know if anything crops up. For work experience or placement opportunities, have a look at our new initiative, Home Grown.
We’re looking for two experienced Project Account Managers to join our delivery team and our family.
Being the ‘go to person’ on projects, your core role will be developing strong relationships as well as being fully responsible for all work delivered.
Someone with experience of running integrated projects is advantageous, however not essential if you can demonstrate other key attributes.
If this sounds like you, drop a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a Digital Media Exec to join our busy team up in Leeds. We’re looking for someone with an education and/or a couple of years’ experience in Paid Media, who has a positive, passionate and practical attitude; along with a willingness to learn.
Reporting to our Digital Media Account Director, you’ll manage media campaigns on a day to day basis, from set-up, to management and reporting. You’ll need to maintain a high level of campaign performance and maximise results at all times. Ideally you’ll have a working knowledge of all platforms, including AdWords, Facebook and DoubleClick.
Other responsibilities include:
• Working to a set strategy on campaigns, and towards a target KPI.
• Spotting anomalies in data quickly.
• Maintaining an open dialogue to ensure continuous communication.
• Monitoring industry trends and keeping the team up to date.
• Working with creative to deliver segmented creative for audience and moment, adopting DCO techniques where appropriate.
• Writing reports that highlight key changes in statistics with some contextual background.
• Working collaboratively and adopting our Media team’s new products and processes.
• Delivering all media actions on time and with pinpoint accuracy.
Want to apply? Drop us a line with your CV and covering letter, to Media.firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious and creative PR and social media expert to support the Communications team here in Leeds over the summer months.
You’ll be involved in supporting integrated campaigns across traditional, digital and social platforms as well as creating content and creative ideas on a day-to-day basis.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic and solution focused, who can hit the ground running. Past experience in a fast paced-dynamic agency is a must.
You will be able to implement a calendar of organic social activity which will be designed to also integrate with PR and content strategies across a range of clients.
Having worked closely with both influencers and journalists, you’ll know how to spot, create and execute a great news story.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Conceiving, owning and driving PR campaigns forward
• Running day-to-day social media accounts (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc) in line with a social media strategy
• Coordinating and creating scheduled content
• Ensuring a joined up approach across organic and paid social media
• Copywriting, press release writing, proposal and blog creation
• Journalist liaisons, including proactive and reactive media relations
• Idea generation
• Building new relationships, with journalists, influencers, brand ambassadors
• Tracking performance V’s KPIS
• Monitoring new trends and opportunities for clients
If you’re a driven, confident communicator with an integrated mindset, we can offer you an energetic and fun working atmosphere over the summer months.
Journalistic or PR background required. A demonstrative knowledge of social and PR is essential. Experience in a similar working agency environment is a necessity.
Sound like you? Send your CV to email@example.com.
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious and creative PR and social media expert to join the Communications team here in Leeds. You’ll be involved in running integrated campaigns across traditional, digital and social platforms, as well as creating content and creative ideas on a day-to-day basis.
We’re looking for someone who is currently an established SAE or AM, with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude who is solution focused. Past experience in running day-to-day social media accounts (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc) in line with a social media strategy working in fast paced-dynamic agency is a must.
You will be able to implement a calendar of organic social activity which will be designed to also integrate with PR and content strategies across a range of clients. Having worked closely with both influencers and journalists, you’ll know how to spot, create and execute a great news story.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conceiving, owning and driving PR campaigns forward
- Coordinating and creating scheduled content
- Ensuring a joined up approach across organic and paid social media
- Copywriting, press release writing, proposal and blog creation
- Journalist liaisons, including proactive and reactive media relations
- Contributing to new business pitches and idea generation for new and current clients
- Building new relationships, with journalists, influencers, brand ambassadors
- Liaising with other departments to ensure an integrated approach is delivered to clients
- Tracking performance vs KPIs
- Monitoring new trends and opportunities for clients
If you’re a driven, confident communicator with an integrated mindset, we can offer you an energetic and fun working atmosphere, on-the-job training and a competitive salary. Drop your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re excited to be hiring a Technology Exec. It’s a brand-new role to help us enhance the use of technology across the agency and will involve aspects of development and programming, as well as analytics and data.
Reporting to our Technology Architect (and working closely with the Technology Director), you’ll be responsible for helping to make existing processes more efficient by implementing technology, educating yourself and your team about technology, as well as creating your own tools and designing and developing technology solutions. You’ll be expected to reach a high standard in technical skills, particularly AI solutions.
• Identify: Identify feasibility including creating proof of concept work and prototypes.
• Improve: Work on scale and automation to improve the efficiency across the agency designing process and architecture.
• Innovate: Research and develop new tools and products for the agency.
If you’ve got experience using Tensorflow for Machine Learning and are proficient in Google BigQuery - that’s awesome - but most importantly, we want someone who is willing to learn and grow their technical skills.
If you have a genuine passion for the future of technology, then we’d love to hear from you. Drop your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We're currently hiring for a Digital Designer to join our fantastic creative team at our Leeds HQ.
Your primary responsibilities will be all about creating engaging digital content and display advertising. The role will include using existing brand assets and overseeing how these will be cascaded across all outputs, constantly thinking about how a brand should look and behave across various device and display experiences.
Ideally you’ll have an understanding of HTML5 banner animation or similar, alongside an excellent working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe Animate Creative Cloud Apps - and if you've got experience with After Effects and Premiere Pro, then that would be awesome (but not essential).
On top of that, a proficiency in Digital Publishing Development techniques and processes, including emerging practices and display platforms (e.g. mobile, social, email, digital outdoor) would also come in handy.
Want to apply? Send a copy of your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.