Want to be a Homie? Can you hula? Can you ride a surfing machine? Can you bake cakes, run marathons, play football or do yoga? Can you play the guitar, drums, keyboards or sing? Nope? Well don’t worry, these are just some of the other things that make up Homelife. But what you will need to be able to do is work like you really mean it, and make everyone around you feel inspired. You’ll want to work on challenging briefs for exciting brands and continue to learn new things every day. Want to be a Homie? Then drop us a line and we’ll get you in for a chat. Don’t forget your hula hoop.
Check out our current vacancies below. If there’s nothing up your street, still get in touch and we’ll let you know if anything crops up. For work experience or placement opportunities, have a look at our new initiative, Home Grown.
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a Digital Media Exec to join our busy team up at our Roundhay office in Leeds. We’re looking for someone with an education and/or a couple of years’ experience in Paid Media, who has a positive, passionate and practical attitude; along with a willingness to learn.
Reporting to our Digital Media Account Director, you’ll manage media campaigns on a day to day basis, from set-up, to management and reporting. You’ll need to maintain a high level of campaign performance and maximise results at all times. Ideally, you’ll have a working knowledge of platforms including Google Ads, Facebook and Google Marketing Platform.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working to a set strategy on campaigns, and towards a target KPI.
- Spotting anomalies in data quickly.
- Maintaining an open dialogue to ensure continuous communication.
- Monitoring industry trends and keeping the team up to date.
- Writing reports that highlight key changes in statistics with some contextual background.
- Working collaboratively and adopting our Media team’s new products and processes.
- Delivering all media actions on time and with pinpoint accuracy.
Want to apply? Drop us a line with your CV and covering letter, to Media.email@example.com.
We have an awesome opportunity for a Junior Digital Designer to join our Digital Experience team based at our Dockside office (in Leeds City Centre).
You will be working with a passionate and progressive team of designers, marketers and developers to deliver world-class digital experiences.
We're after a team player who has a knack for creative problem-solving. Design will be a way of life for you, you think it’s amazing to get paid for something that you already live and breathe.
You’re observant, adaptable, full of big ideas and appreciate that they come from everywhere. You have a passion for creating visual and creative solutions for digital platforms and a range of media types.
- Supporting the existing creative team on a wide range of digital design projects
- Design fine-tuned UI that is both beautiful and functional
- Creating stunning illustrations, diagrams, infographics and even storyboarding for video
- Working with input from cross-functional teams to help create memorable brand experiences
- Assisting at all stages of the creative projects, from initial concept and wire framing to final production across a range of clients
- Strong aesthetic sense and a portfolio bursting with ideas (personal projects are good too)
- An eye for detail and a mind for ideas
- Proficient in Adobe CC & Sketch
- A real passion for digital product design
- A keen interest and knowledge of UI/UX best practice
- Knowledge and experience in layout, illustration and typography
- Fast learner with an insatiable appetite for more
- The knowledge that there’s more to good design than making stuff look nice
It would also be great but not essential if you had:
- Previous agency experience
- Knowledge of digital style guides and atomic design
- Experience using Keynote
- Experience using InVision and other prototyping tools
Tell us why you would be perfect for the role by emailing your CV and portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data! There is plenty of it and in today’s world the amount of data is growing astronomically. Brands rely on drawing meaning from this data to run successful marketing campaigns - that’s where Home come in. Our goal is to be the best at making good decisions from data. Think you’re up for the challenge?
We are looking for an ambitious, tech-savvy Homie who doesn’t mind getting stuck into the nitty-gritty, is a natural at handling large amounts of data, and who is confident in carrying out technical analysis.
Your role will include managing and auditing tracking systems, providing insights to help deliver effective marketing strategies, learning how to build statistical models for machine learning, and developing reporting systems to keep our clients in the know.
You’ll join our team of data experts who share the same thirst for personal growth, problem solving, and number crunching. Good communication skills will be required as you’ll be working closely with several departments at Home to ensure we maintain our integrated approach.
We're accepting CVs over at email@example.com
We're on the hunt for a friendly and self-motivated IT Systems Administrator who has the ability to simplify IT for all of us non-IT folk! The role is based at our Leeds (Roundhay) office reporting into our IT Systems Manager, but will require you to support all of our offices across the Home Group.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbally), great attention to detail and the ability to be super organised is a must. In this role, every day will be different. The sort of things you'll tackle are:
- Delivering a high-quality IT service as part of a small team covering all elements of IT from 1st line through to 3rd line support.
- Identifying areas that need improvement and introducing fresh ideas.
- Handling of user queries, hardware, software and other technical issues as well as end user education / training.
- Developing and maintaining system documentation on end-user systems configurations and operation as well as maintaining metrics on consistency and reliability of the end user environment.
- Working on helpdesk tickets all the way through to closure.
- Proactive monitoring of the network and systems.
Skills we're looking for:
- Onsite & remote support
- Documentation creation and upkeep
- Cisco (desirable) Or similar alterative used for creation of VPN based WAN
- Networking skills, including LAN and Routing
- Active Directory and DNS
- Office 365 Administration
- Exchange administration
- Windows 10
- Window Server 2012/2016
- Mac experience is desirable
Up your street? We're looking to fill this role pretty swiftly, so please drop us a line along with your CV and covering letter to Tom.Fielden@decode-it.co.uk as soon as you can.
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-weight Developer to join our growing Development team, in a position to work closely with our senior Developers to take the team in new directions.
Working closely with our Data and Technology teams, you will:
- Develop software according to the programming standards of the Technology teams.
- Help drive communication and implementation of standards in the Development team.
- Estimate time-frames for delivery of software by the Development team.
- Support and maintain the hosting environment and ensure that software is kept in a good state of health.
- Research and suggest new technology for use across the Technology teams.
- Be an advocate for learning and to demonstrate new skills to the Technology teams and the wider agency.
- Act as an example to the Development team for software development and professional practice.
- Effectively communicate with the Project Management and Client Services teams when required.
Working with our Design team, you’ll work with a mixture of PhotoShop, Sketch and Zeplin, so any experience in using these programs is awesome.
All that experience is exactly what we are looking for to expand our Development team, but it’s as important to have the drive for growing your own skills to help to take the team forwards.
As Home continues to grow we are increasingly working with our clients to develop high level brand, business and marketing strategies. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Strategist, or Marketing Consultant to join our Insight & Strategy team to strengthen our ability to deliver these services to more of our clients.
You may have worked client side, in a consulting role, or be a senior strategist or planner from an agency looking for a more business focused role. You’ll be keen to work with a diverse set of clients, helping them to achieve growth by optimising their business, product and marketing strategies – and will have the knowledge and ability to help them deliver these.
You will have:
- Knowledge and experience in the application of strategic models to projects such as marketing planning, change management, business strategy, product portfolio planning, organisational strategy, channel strategy
- Familiarity with customer journey planning and user experience planning; looking at ways to help clients grow across the entire brand experience
- An eye on the future developments of the business and marketing worlds, and an interest in working with our digital, technology, and data teams to help realise these opportunities
- A talent and passion for tackling challenges head on, and the ability to always find a way to solve underlying problems
- Familiarity of working with a data team to set KPIs and ensure that these can be measured accurately
- A positive, collaborative way of working, drawing on the knowledge and expertise of our specialists across the whole business
- A genuine interest in branding and a belief in the power of strong brands to drive business growth
If you reckon this would be up your street, then please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.
We’ve got an opening in our team for a Senior Strategist. You’ll be working as part of the Insight & Strategy team, working across multiple sectors – from gambling, travel, through to finance & retail, on loads of different types of project - from SEO strategy and UX right through to branding and creative campaigns.
You’ll have at least 3 or 4 years as a planner or strategist under your belt but we’re not picky about where you’ve picked them up. You could be from a creative or media agency, or you may have relevant skills from your time client side as a Marketing or Brand Manager. As we’re increasingly working on business strategies as well, you could well have a consulting background.
It goes without saying you’ll be able to put together a compelling presentation, talk about high-level strategy with high level clients, and work with creatives to make campaigns the best they can be.
But what we’re really looking for is that weird blend of opposites that makes a Home strategist amazing!
This could be the role for you, if:
- You’re passionate about brand, marketing and communications strategy and can see how these projects fit together to achieve growth for a client
- You’re able to work with tried & tested models, but also able to create better ways of working for yourself and those around you
- You’re able to critique and push creative work but are equally at home talking about the commercial benefits of a new business strategy with a client
- You’re keen to continually push your own standards, and the standards of others around you
- You’re happy to work on your own, but can also facilitate a workshop session with 20 other opinionated people.
Sound like your kind of challenge? Drop an email to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.
We’ve got an opening in our Insight & Strategy team for a new Insight Exec. We don’t mind what you’ve studied, or your previous experience.
Instead, we want to find that weird blend of opposites that creates the best insights; curiosity, fearlessness, analytical ability and a way of looking at the world creatively.
- Are curious about people and tend to ask a lot of questions
- Enjoy researching new topics & finding out new information
- Can communicate information in a compelling way
- Are passionate about branding, marketing, communications & design
- Enjoying working across lots of disciplines, with different teams & personalities
- Have an interest in, or experience of, gathering insights, research (qual or quant), or analysing data sets for the interesting nuggets of information
...Then you might be just who we're looking for.
If you’d like to find out more drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced UI Designer to join our Digital Experience team, working with a passionate and progressive team of designers, marketers and developers to deliver world-class digital experiences.
Balancing the needs of global brands and their audiences, we're looking for someone to deliver a range of solutions, from big ideas through to user journeys and design systems.
What'll you'll be up to:
- Design fine-tuned UI that is both beautiful and functional
- Leading the visual design of projects and have a real say in the direction of the work
- Translating wireframes, sketches and input from cross-functional teams into creative and memorable brand experiences
- Working closely with internal and external developers to translate interactions and design requirements to dev
- Leading and participating in design workshops, reviews and sprints
- You won’t be afraid to be challenged, take on ideas and turn to others for inspiration
- Keeping up-to-date on new developments, techniques, platforms and technologies, as well as sharing best practices
- Accurate scoping and estimating of all UI tasks and projects
- Having a passion for conceptual creative, a genuine desire to improve, and a collaborative work style
- Production of low & high fidelity prototypes
We're after someone with 4+ years experience, designing digital user interfaces for leading brands, as well as 2+ years leading UI design on projects. You'll need working knowledge of digital style guides and atomic design, as well as being a master in both Adobe CC and Sketch.
If you've got a portfolio to be proud of, send us a copy to email@example.com alongside your CV.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our client services team. Being the ‘go to person’ on a client, your core role will be developing strong client relationships as well as being fully responsible for all account jobs delivered. Someone with experience of running integrated accounts is advantageous, however not essential if you can demonstrate other key client service attributes.
If you'd like to apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious and creative PR Account Manager to join the Communications team here in Leeds.
You’ll be involved in running integrated campaigns across traditional, digital and social platforms as well as creating content and creative ideas on a day-to-day basis.
We’re looking for someone with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude who is solution focussed. Past experience in running day-to-day PR-led campaigns, influencer-led activity, and social media accounts (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc) in line with a social media strategy is a must.
Having worked closely with both influencers and journalists, you’ll know how to spot, create and execute a great news story.
You must be familiar with working in a fast paced, dynamic agency and have experience of managing a team. You’ll be keen to be involved in growing existing client work and working on new business pitches.
Your key responsibilities will include:
If you’re a driven, confident communicator with an integrated mindset, we can offer you an energetic and fun working atmosphere, on-the-job training and a competitive salary.
Send us your CV and covering letters to email@example.com.
We’re looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join our client delivery team. Being the ‘go to person’ for all matters of quality control, your core role will be developing strong relationships as well as being fully responsible for all quality procedures and standards.
Want to apply? Drop your firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious and creative PR and social media expert to join the Communications team here in Leeds. You’ll be involved in running integrated campaigns across traditional, digital and social platforms, as well as creating content and creative ideas on a day-to-day basis.
We’re looking for someone who is currently an established SAE or AM, with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude who is solution focused. Past experience in running day-to-day social media accounts (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc) in line with a social media strategy working in fast paced-dynamic agency is a must.
You will be able to implement a calendar of organic social activity which will be designed to also integrate with PR and content strategies across a range of clients. Having worked closely with both influencers and journalists, you’ll know how to spot, create and execute a great news story.
Your key responsibilities will include:
If you’re a driven, confident communicator with an integrated mindset, we can offer you an energetic and fun working atmosphere, on-the-job training and a competitive salary. Drop your CV over to email@example.com.
We’re excited to be hiring a Technology Exec. It’s a brand-new role to help us enhance the use of technology across the agency and will involve aspects of development and programming, as well as analytics and data.
Reporting to our Technology Architect (and working closely with the Technology Director), you’ll be responsible for helping to make existing processes more efficient by implementing technology, educating yourself and your team about technology, as well as creating your own tools and designing and developing technology solutions. You’ll be expected to reach a high standard in technical skills, particularly AI solutions.
If you’ve got experience using Tensorflow for Machine Learning and are proficient in Google BigQuery - that’s awesome - but most importantly, we want someone who is willing to learn and grow their technical skills.
If you have a genuine passion for the future of technology, then we’d love to hear from you. Drop your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're currently hiring for a Digital Designer to join our fantastic creative team at our Leeds HQ.
Your primary responsibilities will be all about creating engaging digital content and display advertising. The role will include using existing brand assets and overseeing how these will be cascaded across all outputs, constantly thinking about how a brand should look and behave across various device and display experiences.
Ideally you’ll have an understanding of HTML5 banner animation or similar, alongside an excellent working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe Animate Creative Cloud Apps - and if you've got experience with After Effects and Premiere Pro, then that would be awesome (but not essential).
On top of that, a proficiency in Digital Publishing Development techniques and processes, including emerging practices and display platforms (e.g. mobile, social, email, digital outdoor) would also come in handy.
Want to apply? Send a copy of your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.