Want to be a Homie? Can you hula? Can you ride a surfing machine? Can you bake cakes, run marathons, play football or do yoga? Can you play the guitar, drums, keyboards or sing? Nope? Well don’t worry, these are just some of the other things that make up Homelife. But what you will need to be able to do is work like you really mean it, and make everyone around you feel inspired. You’ll want to work on challenging briefs for exciting brands and continue to learn new things every day. Want to be a Homie? Then drop us a line and we’ll get you in for a chat. Don’t forget your hula hoop.
Check out our current vacancies below. If there’s nothing up your street, still get in touch and we’ll let you know if anything crops up. For work experience or placement opportunities, have a look at our new initiative, Home Grown.
At Home, we believe in ideas.
Really big ones.
Ideas that can work as an email headline, to a tweet, to a fully integrated pan-European campaign.
Because if it’s a big idea, it will work anywhere.
And those ideas need crafting.
Art Directing to be beautiful, memorable and help our clients grow.
If that sounds like you, and you fancy working at one of Campaign’s Top 30 Agencies in the UK, email your best ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're currently hiring a Programme Manager to join our office in Leeds City Centre down at Leeds Dock.
Reporting to the Project Director, you'll be responsible for the programme management of all workstreams relating to a complex, multi workstream, digital transformation initiative with a major client.
- Managing a team of project managers across the programme workstreams.
- Leading the programme effectively, developing ways of working and governance that support the successful delivery of the programme.
- Drive programme management best practice, including planning, governance, issue and risk management, stakeholder management and reporting.
- Defining and delivering effective programme communications.
What we're looking for:
- A project management professional and practitioner, with a recognised qualification (e.g. PMI or APM practitioner).
- Mixed experience across different types of projects, including digital, change, and IT related activity.
- Extensive experience in broader aspects of programme, portfolio management, or strategic planning.
- Adept at designing and producing effective and thorough project reporting.
- Excellent impact and influencing skills, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders, driving programme objective alignment.
- Be an effective leader and will have experience of leading and coaching a project management team.
If the above sounds up your street, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We're on the hunt for a Content Planning Lead to join the team at our Leeds City Centre office at Leeds Dock.
Reporting to the Project Director, you'll be responsible for the definition and delivery of content improvements for a large scale, multi-territory, digital property with a lead client.
- Working closely with the client and the agency brand strategist, you will define a world class digital content experience for the site.
- You will be responsible for planning all content enhancements – and managing the content delivery manager and team to execute the content plan.
- You will be responsible for client stakeholder management throughout the enhancement programme.
- You will define and delivering effective programme communications.
What we're after:
- You will be adept at turning creative direction into an executable plan.
- You will be an excellent strategic planner, and be experienced in defining and delivering enriched content across a large digital asset.
- You will have experience in the planning of mixed media content, and ideally across multiple languages.
- You will have worked with partner agencies to deliver client objectives, and effectively manage those cross-agency relationships.
- You will have excellent impact and influencing skills, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders, driving functional alignment.
- You will be an effective leader and will have experience of leading and coaching a content delivery team.
Sound like you? Please fire a copy of your CV and covering letter over to firstname.lastname@example.org
We're on the lookout for a unique and hard working Homie who wants to help deliver work that really matters to our clients. The role will be based at our new 'Dockside' office (in Leeds City Centre) full-time.
You'll be focussed on the details and passionate about both project delivery and about delivering great marketing, as well as being a keen learner and genuinely caring about doing great work.
What you'll get up to:
- You'll be working hand in hand with our Account Directors, supporting them with proposal and brief writing, attending client meetings and planning and delivering projects.
- You'll be the voice of our clients in the agency, expressing their concerns and challenges and translating them into briefs that will inspire other teams to produce mind blowing work that meets your objective.
- You'll be right in the detail of project delivery from creating and sending emails to writing and producing social posts… then (most importantly) reporting on those projects and constantly seeking to improve your results.
- You'll be involved in research for our clients across a number of areas, including competitor, market, marketing data and industry trends.
- You will manage day-to-day communications between the client and our team (and a whole host of other people in between.)
- You'll work with internal resources to execute against clients’ digital strategies, campaigns and goals and always keeping the clients best interests in mind.
- You will be a thought leader and be at the forefront of any changes happening in digital marketing.
Our ideal Homie has:
- Top notch social skills and the natural ability to build relationships across all levels.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams.
- Unbelievable organisational skills and a drive to get things done to deadline.
- A personality that will fit well with the team (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humour).
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web, and mobile.
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers and giving their opinion.
- A passion for not only developing yourself but more importantly developing your clients as the rest will follow.
- The uncanny ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge
- A smile on their face the majority of the time.
If the above sounds like you, and you've got 1-2 years experience in a digital focussed role, then please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
We’ve got an exciting opportunity for a Digital Media Exec to join our busy team up at our Roundhay office in Leeds. We’re looking for someone with an education and/or a couple of years’ experience in Paid Media, who has a positive, passionate and practical attitude; along with a willingness to learn.
Reporting to our Digital Media Account Director, you’ll manage media campaigns on a day to day basis, from set-up, to management and reporting. You’ll need to maintain a high level of campaign performance and maximise results at all times. Ideally, you’ll have a working knowledge of platforms including Google Ads, Facebook and Google Marketing Platform.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working to a set strategy on campaigns, and towards a target KPI.
- Spotting anomalies in data quickly.
- Maintaining an open dialogue to ensure continuous communication.
- Monitoring industry trends and keeping the team up to date.
- Writing reports that highlight key changes in statistics with some contextual background.
- Working collaboratively and adopting our Media team’s new products and processes.
- Delivering all media actions on time and with pinpoint accuracy.
Want to apply? Drop us a line with your CV and covering letter, to Media.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have an awesome opportunity for a Junior Digital Designer to join our Digital Experience team based at our Dockside office (in Leeds City Centre).
You will be working with a passionate and progressive team of designers, marketers and developers to deliver world-class digital experiences.
We're after a team player who has a knack for creative problem-solving. Design will be a way of life for you, you think it’s amazing to get paid for something that you already live and breathe.
You’re observant, adaptable, full of big ideas and appreciate that they come from everywhere. You have a passion for creating visual and creative solutions for digital platforms and a range of media types.
- Supporting the existing creative team on a wide range of digital design projects
- Design fine-tuned UI that is both beautiful and functional
- Creating stunning illustrations, diagrams, infographics and even storyboarding for video
- Working with input from cross-functional teams to help create memorable brand experiences
- Assisting at all stages of the creative projects, from initial concept and wire framing to final production across a range of clients
- Strong aesthetic sense and a portfolio bursting with ideas (personal projects are good too)
- An eye for detail and a mind for ideas
- Proficient in Adobe CC & Sketch
- A real passion for digital product design
- A keen interest and knowledge of UI/UX best practice
- Knowledge and experience in layout, illustration and typography
- Fast learner with an insatiable appetite for more
- The knowledge that there’s more to good design than making stuff look nice
It would also be great but not essential if you had:
- Previous agency experience
- Knowledge of digital style guides and atomic design
- Experience using Keynote
- Experience using InVision and other prototyping tools
Tell us why you would be perfect for the role by emailing your CV and portfolio email@example.com.
Data! There is plenty of it and in today’s world the amount of data is growing astronomically. Brands rely on drawing meaning from this data to run successful marketing campaigns - that’s where Home come in. Our goal is to be the best at making good decisions from data. Think you’re up for the challenge?
We are looking for an ambitious, tech-savvy Homie who doesn’t mind getting stuck into the nitty-gritty, is a natural at handling large amounts of data, and who is confident in carrying out technical analysis.
Your role will include managing and auditing tracking systems, providing insights to help deliver effective marketing strategies, learning how to build statistical models for machine learning, and developing reporting systems to keep our clients in the know.
You’ll join our team of data experts who share the same thirst for personal growth, problem solving, and number crunching. Good communication skills will be required as you’ll be working closely with several departments at Home to ensure we maintain our integrated approach.
We're accepting CVs over at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're on the hunt for a friendly and self-motivated IT Systems Administrator who has the ability to simplify IT for all of us non-IT folk! The role is based at our Leeds (Roundhay) office reporting into our IT Systems Manager, but will require you to support all of our offices across the Home Group.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbally), great attention to detail and the ability to be super organised is a must. In this role, every day will be different. The sort of things you'll tackle are:
- Delivering a high-quality IT service as part of a small team covering all elements of IT from 1st line through to 3rd line support.
- Identifying areas that need improvement and introducing fresh ideas.
- Handling of user queries, hardware, software and other technical issues as well as end user education / training.
- Developing and maintaining system documentation on end-user systems configurations and operation as well as maintaining metrics on consistency and reliability of the end user environment.
- Working on helpdesk tickets all the way through to closure.
- Proactive monitoring of the network and systems.
Skills we're looking for:
- Onsite & remote support
- Documentation creation and upkeep
- Cisco (desirable) Or similar alterative used for creation of VPN based WAN
- Networking skills, including LAN and Routing
- Active Directory and DNS
- Office 365 Administration
- Exchange administration
- Windows 10
- Window Server 2012/2016
- Mac experience is desirable
Up your street? We're looking to fill this role pretty swiftly, so please drop us a line along with your CV and covering letter to Tom.Fielden@decode-it.co.uk as soon as you can.
We have an exciting opportunity for a mid-weight Developer to join our growing Development team, in a position to work closely with our senior Developers to take the team in new directions.
Working closely with our Data and Technology teams, you will:
- Develop software according to the programming standards of the Technology teams.
- Help drive communication and implementation of standards in the Development team.
- Estimate time-frames for delivery of software by the Development team.
- Support and maintain the hosting environment and ensure that software is kept in a good state of health.
- Research and suggest new technology for use across the Technology teams.
- Be an advocate for learning and to demonstrate new skills to the Technology teams and the wider agency.
- Act as an example to the Development team for software development and professional practice.
- Effectively communicate with the Project Management and Client Services teams when required.
Working with our Design team, you’ll work with a mixture of PhotoShop, Sketch and Zeplin, so any experience in using these programs is awesome.
All that experience is exactly what we are looking for to expand our Development team, but it’s as important to have the drive for growing your own skills to help to take the team forwards.
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious and creative PR Account Manager to join the Communications team here in Leeds.
You’ll be involved in running integrated campaigns across traditional, digital and social platforms as well as creating content and creative ideas on a day-to-day basis.
We’re looking for someone with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude who is solution focussed. Past experience in running day-to-day PR-led campaigns, influencer-led activity, and social media accounts (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram etc) in line with a social media strategy is a must.
Having worked closely with both influencers and journalists, you’ll know how to spot, create and execute a great news story.
You must be familiar with working in a fast paced, dynamic agency and have experience of managing a team. You’ll be keen to be involved in growing existing client work and working on new business pitches.
Your key responsibilities will include:
If you’re a driven, confident communicator with an integrated mindset, we can offer you an energetic and fun working atmosphere, on-the-job training and a competitive salary.
Send us your CV and covering letters to email@example.com.
We’re looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join our client delivery team. Being the ‘go to person’ for all matters of quality control, your core role will be developing strong relationships as well as being fully responsible for all quality procedures and standards.
Want to apply? Drop your firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re excited to be hiring a Technology Exec. It’s a brand-new role to help us enhance the use of technology across the agency and will involve aspects of development and programming, as well as analytics and data.
Reporting to our Technology Architect (and working closely with the Technology Director), you’ll be responsible for helping to make existing processes more efficient by implementing technology, educating yourself and your team about technology, as well as creating your own tools and designing and developing technology solutions. You’ll be expected to reach a high standard in technical skills, particularly AI solutions.
If you’ve got experience using Tensorflow for Machine Learning and are proficient in Google BigQuery - that’s awesome - but most importantly, we want someone who is willing to learn and grow their technical skills.
If you have a genuine passion for the future of technology, then we’d love to hear from you. Drop your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We're currently hiring for a Digital Designer to join our fantastic creative team at our Leeds HQ.
Your primary responsibilities will be all about creating engaging digital content and display advertising. The role will include using existing brand assets and overseeing how these will be cascaded across all outputs, constantly thinking about how a brand should look and behave across various device and display experiences.
Ideally you’ll have an understanding of HTML5 banner animation or similar, alongside an excellent working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe Animate Creative Cloud Apps - and if you've got experience with After Effects and Premiere Pro, then that would be awesome (but not essential).
On top of that, a proficiency in Digital Publishing Development techniques and processes, including emerging practices and display platforms (e.g. mobile, social, email, digital outdoor) would also come in handy.
Want to apply? Send a copy of your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.